The Student Room Group

Is it too late to retake eng & maths

back story: i got b in maths and c in eng lang and want to retake them cuz my unis want higher grades. i just started sixth form so just pls help, tell me if its to late?
Have you looked up any other universities that take the course you want?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Sayf E Ghenaiet
back story: i got b in maths and c in eng lang and want to retake them cuz my unis want higher grades. i just started sixth form so just pls help, tell me if its to late?

It's not too late at all. Ask your college or Sixth form. You can re-sit the old style GCSEs for English and Maths in either November (this year) or the Summer of 2017. If your current centre won't enter you you can still enter as an external/private candidate at another centre (although you will have to pay.)
nah its not too late
Thank you lot really helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Say i got a c in retake would my older B be used or is it that the newest grade is used?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sayf E Ghenaiet
Say i got a c in retake would my older B be used or is it that the newest grade is used?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They use the best mark :smile:
its way to late ignore these people honestly mate you will struggle im currently doing level 1 sports and i got a g in english. my name is max bardwell look me up on facebook if you like
Reply 8
Its never to late but as you get older you have responsibilities which puts pressure on you however if you put your mind to it you can achieve your goals.

Quick Reply

Latest