The Student Room Group

Guys, how can girls improve their looks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Some people really have no hope..

Sad isn't it? :frown:
Original post by saraxh
I'm not a guy.
Watch makeup tutorials. She was pretty before the makeup though
[video="youtube;Nj8NeLUeoiQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8NeLUeoiQ[/video]

Jesus Christ i would pay to see the guy who falls for her with make up, goes home and then sees her face without makeup, he would be running. :biggrin:
A lot of it is about confidence. The aura that you exceed, the way you stand, the very little things.
Also, whilst it has already been mentioned: POSTURE.
Keep your back straight. When you talk keep your voice strong. Most people like it when you take control, namely boys. Not too much make up, otherwise it can look like you're made of plastic.
Original post by Anonymous
Some people really have no hope..

Near impossible to have hope to reach the age of 24 and still not had a relationship.
Original post by stefano865
Doubt you are a 4.

A good hairstyle, make-up, the right clothes and exercise will go a long way.

Don't change too much. You may become objectively more attractive. But you may also cover up the 'flaws' that make your appearance unique. Some people will like your appearance as it is.

Why you gotta be so logical? But I just feel a tad awkward when my partner is pretty attractive and I'm obviously lesser so. Not to the point it's like the Hunchback of Notre Dame or anything, but still a tad uncomfortable in pictures or at parties.
Valid point in initial attraction! Your either a straight yes or a no. Everyone has a type. I don't go for the bad boys but I would fall for the nice geeky guy who was sensitive and intelligent. Because beauty fades.
'Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. "

The poster will find someone who will tell her that she is beautiful without any make up on, because he will love her heart and her mind.
Not a guy but I will answer.
I would say work out and eat healthy! It does a lot. Even if you don't want to lose weight or whatever...you will feel much better and look better. Drink loads of water and if you are craving a drink, make a smoothie. Have a lot of fruits and vegetables. You will sre a difference within a month.

I am not saying pile yourself with makeup, but a nice good mascara and a good lipstick and maybe a touch of eyeliner can do a lot.

Smile! Your smile can make you a lot more attractive. I don't know how your teeth is but wheather or not it is good or not. You can look at teeth whitening.

Skin- having good skin is always a good thing. Take good care of it. Exfoliate, home made face masks.
Actually its not "just acne" its severe acne. I don't know how you can call that "just acne"

Quick Reply