Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeyK
I'll believe..
This one time :wink:
Mkay :u:

Good! We have ourselves a :deal:
:mmm:
Original post by Salamandastron
Thank you everyone for all your kind words :redface: sorry that this seems like such a **** and ungrateful to reply but honestly it does make a difference to me even though it wont ever reverse these feelings but thank you much appreciated x:hugs:@LeyK and @StrawbAri im sorry for my *****y lateness, ill get on the thing now :loveduck: x

Aww no worries! Tbh even a short snappy reply of "thanks" would've more than sufficed so don't think too much of it. We don't know those feelings won't be reversed :wink:
No worries! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's during these times when you learn who your true friends are.
And I can say its nice to know that only one of them is talking to me.
Thanks for ignoring me the rest of you!
I feel worthless right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
Thank you everyone for all your kind words :redface: sorry that this seems like such a **** and ungrateful to reply but honestly it does make a difference to me even though it wont ever reverse these feelings but thank you much appreciated x:hugs:@LeyK and @StrawbAri im sorry for my *****y lateness, ill get on the thing now :loveduck: x

Catchu l8r :awesome:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha aww okay & im a fast walker :tongue: i like walking fast haha:yep: :lol:
Accountancy but there aren't many firms around here! There are banks but do they give work experience out:dontknow:
Ill have a look at it now :smile: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I try to walk fast but then I can't walk elegantly. :lol:

Do a little research around your area. I have a friend who did work experience at barclays. Maybe, check that out. :smile:

Was the website any useful? :hugs:
Original post by Habina786xx
I feel worthless right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww no! :console:

PM if you need - you are definitely far from worthless:yep::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Awww sis (:mmm:) I hope you're feeling better! :console: It's OK to cry, you just have to make sure you carry on and persevere afterwards:yep:
Feel free to PM if you need:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:
Not really. I'm trying to be positive but still I feel very down. :frown:
I did cry :redface: I kind of felt better afterwards.
Sure, will do. :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
Not really. I'm trying to be positive but still I feel very down. :frown:
I did cry :redface: I kind of felt better afterwards.
Sure, will do. :hugs:

^Those are very special when they're from Matrix so savour it! :h:
Aww well you can only try and that's what you're doing. You're a very strong person so I'm sure you'll get through this :smile: it'll just take a lot of faith and perseverance:yep:
Glad you felt a bit better after, better than nothing :smile:
Remember, each small step is an advancement which means progress!
OK :hugs:

Edit: Keep on forgetting to say this: loving the new avatar! :heart:
Posted from TSR Mobile
so tired...cant feel my legs,

Spoiler

yallah help me.
Original post by Matrix123
^Those are very special when they're from Matrix so savour it! :h:
Aww well you can only try and that's what you're doing. You're a very strong person so I'm sure you'll get through this :smile: it'll just take a lot of faith and perseverance:yep:
Glad you felt a bit better after, better than nothing :smile:
Remember, each small step is an advancement which means progress!
OK :hugs:

Edit: Keep on forgetting to say this: loving the new avatar! :heart:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, now you're my sister. I should be getting those more often. Lol jk. :tongue:
That's true. I have been down just because of my continuous migraine and the fact the doctor said that I'm at a high risk of stroke or a heart attack because my blood pressure is too high for my age. Only that has brought me down. :redface: Maybe I'm only going to make it worse thinking about it all the time, but I can't help it.
You're such a sweetheart. :hugs:

Awwwww thank you Matrix. :colondollar:
Original post by Saba XD
Haha I try to walk fast but then I can't walk elegantly. :lol:

Do a little research around your area. I have a friend who did work experience at barclays. Maybe, check that out. :smile:

Was the website any useful? :hugs:

Haha but its good to walk fast because say you are getting late , you can walk quick and get to the place quicker :tongue: & it pisses me off , say lesson starts at 9 o clock yeah and im already late like 9.05 like always:rolleyes: and 2 people are blocking the corridor walking at a speed of 0.01m/s :frown: & i cba telling them to move so have to walk slowly lmao:facepalm:
Okay sure ill ask but what type of work experience can you do at barclays though? It was alright , never helped much but you tried to help :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't wait till it's over. :smile:
Original post by homeland.lsw
How was it :beard:

I had a calm day, only a period of maths and chem, and I met up with someone today which was great :love:

Ugh, you don't even wanna know, okay? :redface:

Oh la la, met up with someone? Care to elaborate? :mmm:
Original post by mariam687
so tired...cant feel my legs,

Spoiler

That's why I choose to not bother :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by LeyK
:lol:

Been... more or less dying... all that school work :devil:
Things are getting to rowdy in uni and there is no chill but all in all pretty dank :danceboy:
Jessica :holmes:
Who is this Jessica of whom you speak of :mmm: That is a bad move on your part... now im curious :tongue:
(But im on my phone so chances are i cant Batman things in time)

that's nice.

remember jessica, she went out with brad but brad cheated on her with samantha
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Ugh, you don't even wanna know, okay? :redface:

Oh la la, met up with someone? Care to elaborate? :mmm:

kinda do, but ok...

idk...hehehe it was fun.
Original post by Saba XD
Well, now you're my sister. I should be getting those more often. Lol jk. :tongue:
That's true. I have been down just because of my continuous migraine and the fact the doctor said that I'm at a high risk of stroke or a heart attack because my blood pressure is too high for my age. Only that has brought me down. :redface: Maybe I'm only going to make it worse thinking about it all the time, but I can't help it.
You're such a sweetheart. :hugs:

Awwwww thank you Matrix. :colondollar:

Haha nice try :tongue: (but it does give you a greater chance of getting another one:ahee:)
Well then it'll definitely make it worse if you keep thinking about it! Fair enough if you can't really help it but the best thing you can do now is take the right steps to reduce your blood pressure. We don't want you to be in harm's way so trying to keep your mind occupied and relaxed is what you need:yep:
Aww :hugs:

:wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
That's why I choose to not bother :mmm:

Spoiler

lolol, help me man...im so tired...and i need to revise psychology..smh

at least you got to take a nap :smile:
Original post by mariam687
lolol, help me man...im so tired...and i need to revise psychology..smh

at least you got to take a nap :smile:
How can I help? revise in bed? I have no idea what to say tbh :tongue: