But is it good enough for Kings though?
Is it good enough for Kings?
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Don't feed the troll :sigh:

Original post by I am Babatunde
But is it good enough for Kings though?

Original post by Pinkberry_y
You're the image of what's wrong with TSR

No its not good enough, you should probably not apply gonna get rejected straight away. 5 rejections.
Reply 6
Ave. 703.33

Is this good enough for Kings

Inappropriate heading. If you're seriously worried, there are better ways to find an answer, e.g. asking on the King's discussion thread.

If you intend to be a medic, please review your quality of compassion, or lack thereof. Not many people get a similar score; so to deem it a failure is a crass act, and one that insults many, many people.

Best of luck anyway

G
Band 2 = adequate understanding of ethics!

So according to the UKCAT, me ethics ain't ****.
I hope you get 5 rejections and fail in life
Reply 9
Band 2 = adequate understanding of ethics!

So according to the UKCAT, me ethics ain't ****.

Yes, but they're far from superb. Please accept that you made an error of judgement. I along with many on here, will respect you more. Though, I shouldn't have had to ask.
Ave. 703.33

Maybe, it depends on your other stats. But with that attitude you'll be rejected at interview any
Ave. 703.33

As a current Kings medic the short answer is no that is simply below par. Have you considered learning Bulgarian? You may have to with that UKCAT score as you will probably have to go to the University of Sofia for you medicine course, for any UK uni that UKCAT score is realistically too low. Perhaps BioChem is more tailored towards your academic ability?
I'm not going to lie. I felt really sorry first at whoever made the thread as I only saw the title and I understand how upset some may be at this test (mine is on Thursday) but seeing your 700+ average, which if I got in the exam I would genuinely be the happiest guy on TSR, made me feel really upset that I can't break 590 AVERAGE in the official mocks.

Seriously misleading title. I am not having a go but please be considerate as people actually don't achieve their expectations and look for hope and I suspect you seriously upset a large number of people.

If you had the time to even think of that as a title, you have the time to research your question on their website and UKCAT's website yourself.
Is this for real?
Original post by .......Jeff458
I'm not going to lie. I felt really sorry first at whoever made the thread as I only saw the title and I understand how upset some may be at this test (mine is on Thursday) but seeing your 700+ average, which if I got in the exam I would genuinely be the happiest guy on TSR, made me feel really upset that I can't break 590 AVERAGE in the official mocks.

A got 2,000 m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702

Hahaha your not helping Rossy!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by That Bearded Man

I actual don't know anything about the UKCAT, is the OP's score good ? Judging by everyone's comments it probably is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by RossB1702
I actual don't know anything about the UKCAT, is the OP's score good ? Judging by everyone's comments it probably is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's very good, this person is just looking for an ego boost
Original post by AshEntropy
Yeah it's very good, this person is just looking for an ego boost

Probably, the TSR is full of people like this. I always see these threads "Are my grades good enough to go to Cambridge" and they get nearly all A*.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply