The Student Room Group

I never knew how clingy and needy cats could be...

until I started sleeping at my bfs place. His cat literally HAS to sleep on his bed with him or she's meowing outside the door. And she stays in his bed with him until he wakes up, and her paw always has to be touching his back or her head tucked in his back. And she sleeps in between us:colonhash: and she will not budge so I literally have the corner of the bed because I'm so scared of squishing her mind you I have once but she just meowed, didn't even move. And when he sits on the sofa, she's sitting right there with him and if he doesn't show her any attention she headbutts him...hard! She's done it to me, I was in shock at how hard she can headbutt. And when he's laying on me or he's giving me attention she sits there and looks at me with her eyes half closed it looks like she's giving me a dirty look, literally.

I didn't grow around pets so didn't exactly believe when people say my dog or cat loves me until this...I was always like its a ****ing animal it doesn't know any better.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cats are adorable though. :love:
Cats will most definitely do this. It's incredibly cute though. If you treat someone's pet well, that is most definitely a good quality to have.
Reply 3
I could have written this about my cat with me. She is really clingy which is cute but can also be annoying.
The cat is third wheeling
Reply 5
Loool, this is why I prefer dogs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Andy98
Loool, this is why I prefer dogs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Andy, you have no soul :mmm:
Reply 7
Original post by Airmed
Andy, you have no soul :mmm:

I have a soul, I just don't like cats as much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Andy98
I have a soul, I just don't like cats as much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Disgraceful
Reply 9
Original post by Airmed
Disgraceful

They're either clingy ***** or evil bastards that just use you for food, there's no middle ground

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobeauty
... she sits there and looks at me with her eyes half closed it looks like she's giving me a dirty look, literally.

Fun fact: Half closed eyes is a sign of affection (as is a slow wink). This cat approves of you - which is the highest honour you could possibly achieve. :emog:
Reply 11
Original post by Andy98
They're either clingy ***** or evil bastards that just use you for food, there's no middle ground

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've been hanging out with the wrong cats.
Reply 12
Original post by Airmed
You've been hanging out with the wrong cats.

You're right. Lions, lions are chill, they're cool with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
This cat sounds spoilt lmao. Imagine my boyfriend has three cats, each belong to each member of the family. He now lives alone and takes care of them. The cat that belongs to him is the most clingy. We will be laying on the sofa and she'll just decide to jump on me (on some occasions he'll be asleep) and I'll jump up in shock. My boyfriend will tell her off for it and most of the time she won't try again. The cats aren't allowed to go upstairs thankfully because I wouldn't be staying at his house if they were allowed to sleep in his bed 😑😑😑
(edited 7 years ago)
Try having 4 cats. Two of them sleep on my bed with me, they all watch shows with me, they all sit on my lap. They are also extremely loud. I can here them meowing for food downstairs over Slipknot, which requires a lot of effort to be louder than Slipknot!!!
The greatest honour in life is to be loved by a clingy cat :love:
I'll just leave this here:

[video="vimeo;121568267"]https://vimeo.com/121568267[/video]
My cat sleeps either in between me and my boyfriend or where my feet would normally go on the bed. He's not at all clingy though, he's just selfish.
Original post by xobeauty
until I started sleeping at my bfs place. His cat literally HAS to sleep on his bed with him or she's meowing outside the door. And she stays in his bed with him until he wakes up, and her paw always has to be touching his back or her head tucked in his back. And she sleeps in between us:colonhash: and she will not budge so I literally have the corner of the bed because I'm so scared of squishing her mind you I have once but she just meowed, didn't even move. And when he sits on the sofa, she's sitting right there with him and if he doesn't show her any attention she headbutts him...hard! She's done it to me, I was in shock at how hard she can headbutt. And when he's laying on me or he's giving me attention she sits there and looks at me with her eyes half closed it looks like she's giving me a dirty look, literally.

I didn't grow around pets so didn't exactly believe when people say my dog or cat loves me until this...I was always like its a ****ing animal it doesn't know any better.

Love cats <3
Reply 19
i don't really like cats because of how selfish they are.

well, it's more that they don't give anything back, their love and affection is just how they've been taught to get their meal ticket, if there's a quicker way provided, they'll change their tune.

my cat used to be genuine and lovely, now it's just a spoilt wreck and my perspective is skewed forever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending