The Student Room Group

Fashion Promotion Course

I am just about to start my second year at college so I will be preparing my Uni applications and personal statements but I am scared I don't have enough experience and activities for my course. I don't have a part time job or volunteer work, I have started a blog and enjoy sewing and doing stuff like that but I feel I need like experience in a fashion environment and proof of like after school activities? I want to study fashion promotion and communication but I am just scared I won't have enough for my application, any advice would help
Original post by o0obritney
I am just about to start my second year at college so I will be preparing my Uni applications and personal statements but I am scared I don't have enough experience and activities for my course. I don't have a part time job or volunteer work, I have started a blog and enjoy sewing and doing stuff like that but I feel I need like experience in a fashion environment and proof of like after school activities? I want to study fashion promotion and communication but I am just scared I won't have enough for my application, any advice would help

Hey there!

I have a friend who is a 3rd year now and doing Fashion promotion here at Ravensbourne :smile: Before taking a undergraduate degree she went through foundation first as she was still unsure whether to take BA Fashion or BA fashion Promotion! You might want to check our Portfolio section if you're planning to check us out!

Hope this helps!
Ahlia :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Ravensbourne
Hey there!

I have a friend who is a 3rd year now and doing Fashion promotion here at Ravensbourne :smile: Before taking a undergraduate degree she went through foundation first as she was still unsure whether to take BA Fashion or BA fashion Promotion! You might want to check our Portfolio section if you're planning to check us out!

Hope this helps!
Ahlia :biggrin:

Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Original post by o0obritney

Did you apply for fashion communication and promotion? if so,where?

Quick Reply

Latest