The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ESTATEREAL
Those of you who did the DB test, how long did it take before they reverted as to wether you failed or not?
As it just says this under my status

"You have successfully completed the online test(s) and your results have been submitted. Your full application is now under review by the local Graduate Recruitment Team. You will be contacted in due course regarding the outcome of your application screening." ?

I completed the DB test several days ago (7-8 I think) and my status is still like yours
Original post by claudetteeee
I got an email from Barclays saying I got accepted to a video interview after doing business insight stage 1 but it doesn't say it's business insight stage 2. So have I skipped a step???

Also, has anyone done this video interview and does anyone have any tips?? Thank you!!

That is the business insight stage 2. They just call it a video interview
Original post by apriori1234
Haha... such as? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one knows the times, some places dont even do rolling basis, do mid octorber latest if you've have to
Original post by Kiwith
If I read correctly, you can apply to different postions AND different cities for MS SA. Do you have to repeat the tests for each location/position?

Yeah all tests and cover letter and stuff again for each position
Original post by alexjones1994
Yeah. Basically, you have to 360 no-scope as many fireflys as you can using a barrett 50 cal. Standard 25 minutes time limit though.

you guys had your telephone interview yet?
Original post by paulpierce94
I completed the DB test several days ago (7-8 I think) and my status is still like yours

Cheers!
LOL. That BNP test. GG. GG. I reckon i got 30 / 37 if i'm lucky on the numerical. Fuarrkkkkk brah
Hi guys, has anyone had a phone interview with Nomura? If yes, how was it and what did you cover? Cheers
Anyone been invited to an MS workshop for IBD/GCM?
Reply 3369
Original post by Askaud

Yep.. What exactly is it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Askaud

Yes, I have too. Not sure how to prepare, should we be treating this as if it was an interview? PM me your details and we can chat or meet before hand :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Askaud

Original post by ay42
Yep.. What exactly is it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Commercial Paper
Yes, I have too. Not sure how to prepare, should we be treating this as if it was an interview? PM me your details and we can chat or meet before hand :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you guys apply?
Original post by egdargi
When did you guys apply?

End of August

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3373
Original post by egdargi
When did you guys apply?

Mid August here.

To the other guys - is your invitation for 10 October?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ay42
Mid August here.

To the other guys - is your invitation for 10 October?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, 3pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone know the big 4's policy of applying for internships as a final year applying for masters?
pwc stats that you have to be in your final year and have an accepted masters place but can you still apply if you are applying to masters?
any ideas on the others as they seem to just state penultimate year
Hi all

can someone give me insight on what to expect from Barclays stage 2 interview ?

Thanks !
Quick question -

If in past years I have been to networking events at banks, should I attend them again this year? Thinking about Citi and Rothschild particularly. Wondering if there is really any value-add in me attending them again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Quick question -

If in past years I have been to networking events at banks, should I attend them again this year? Thinking about Citi and Rothschild particularly. Wondering if there is really any value-add in me attending them again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepp depending on event, always good to expand your network. But you won't be able to if it's a standard company presentation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oracle95
just got an email that 2 weeks after my phone interview with UBS, they need another 2 weeks to get back to me.

anyone else get this? or has been invited to an AC for UBS?

Had my interview last Thursday and got the same e-mail yesterday. Initially thought it was rather negative but it isn't, they just need more time I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending