The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Missed your GCSE grades and worried about getting into uni? Ask us anything!

If you didn't get the grades you were looking for yesterday, don't panic. There are loads more opportunities for GCSE students these days. We thought some of you might find it helpful for us to offer our views as a university.

We will be able to give you pointers on future decisions you might not have thought about much yet, such as what A-levels lead to which degrees. Or whatever you’d like to talk about. Ask us anything!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi I'm a second year A Level Student studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I hope to study Pharmacy at the University of Bradford and will be applying in October. However the entry requirements are ABB with an A in Chemistry. My predicted grades are ABB but the A is in Maths rather than Chemistry. Should I still apply? Will my application be taken in to consideration?
Also if I face rejection and surpass the entry requirements can I reapply in August?

Thank you

Remy Lawson
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by remylawson
Hi I'm a second year A Level Student studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I hope to study Pharmacy at the University of Bradford and will be applying in October. However the entry requirements are ABB with an A in Chemistry. My predicted grades are ABB but the A is in Maths rather than Chemistry. Should I still apply? Will my application be taken in to consideration?
Also if I face rejection and surpass the entry requirements can I reapply in August?

Thank you

Remy Lawson

Hi Remy, You are doing the right subjects for Pharmacy so we would welcome an application from you. We look at each application on its own merit and if you are on the right track then tutors will still invite you for an interview. If for whatever reason you are unsuccessful now then you can reapply to us in August through Clearing when you have your final results. If you have any other questions then we have an Open Day on Saturday 8th October where you can meet pharmacy admissions tutors and current students. You can book a place online.Hope this helps.

AM
Reply 3
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

do you accept acces to medicine for 5 year medicine?
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi Remy, You are doing the right subjects for Pharmacy so we would welcome an application from you. We look at each application on its own merit and if you are on the right track then tutors will still invite you for an interview. If for whatever reason you are unsuccessful now then you can reapply to us in August through Clearing when you have your final results. If you have any other questions then we have an Open Day on Saturday 8th October where you can meet pharmacy admissions tutors and current students. You can book a place online.Hope this helps.

AM

Thank you for the quick reply. I will definitely be applying and shall visit the university on Saturday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending