The Student Room Group

Showing a bit too much

A lot of the girls I see wear extremely revealing tops, their breasts literally hang out.
Does one intentionally wear these tops so that they appeal to men?
Another thing is, would you ever be embarassed if your males friends accidently saw your breasts?
Some girls do it for that and yes, that would be awkward. At least for me.
...and the point of this question is?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
A lot of the girls I see wear extremely revealing tops, their breasts literally hang out.
Another thing is, would you ever be embarassed if your males friends accidently saw your breasts?

Lol no, according to my female friends they sometimes wear stuff like that just because they want to. Sometimes they actually want to show off to other females. LIke 'my boobs are bigger than yours, *****' :laugh: It's not always about men :colonhash:
What do you consider "extremely revealing"?

If you mean the top third of a lump of fat on my chest is visible just so that men can spunk themselves when I walk past, you might be hypersexualising people.

If you're talking about people's nipples being visible then alright
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I would tbh, if one of my swinging moobs flopped out and smacked them in the face I'd be mortified.
And.....why do you give a s*** again? :tongue:
Reply 7
Jealousy detected.

Worry about yourself :smile: I personally like the breast showing, from a male perspective :wink:
Why are you anonymous for this?
I'd be embarrassed if it just slipped out :colondollar:
Original post by Ciel.
Lol no, according to my female friends they sometimes wear stuff like that just because they want to. Sometimes they actually want to show off to other females. LIke 'my boobs are bigger than yours, *****' :laugh: It's not always about men :colonhash:

'My boobs are bigger than yours'
U couldn t be more right ...
i swear we go through a lot of **** to spite other *****es lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.

I don't think so, they are more worried about their weight than breast size. Some women like to show off to men but a few women have said to me their breasts are too big to exercise and run etc breasts can be restrictive.
Reply 12
Original post by indigofox
I don't think so, they are more worried about their weight than breast size. Some women like to show off to men but a few women have said to me their breasts are too big to exercise and run etc breasts can be restrictive.

Maybe my friends are just more competitive than yours :laugh: well of course some complain but they probably secretly love them too
Original post by UWS
Jealousy detected.

Worry about yourself :smile: I personally like the breast showing, from a male perspective :wink:

There's no need to be jelous though some men like breasts of a good size others like small. Large breasts are nice to look at and have their advantages for the man but looking at it objectively there are more advantages to having small, less restrictive, less weight to carry during training/workouts and less sagging with age.
Original post by Ciel.
Maybe my friends are just more competitive than yours :laugh: well of course some complain but they probably secretly love them too

Some will love them but try doing track running/one mile repetitions with breasts of your chest and you'd likely think the smaller the better.
Reply 15
Original post by indigofox
Some will love them but try doing track running/one mile repetitions with breasts of your chest and you'd likely think the smaller the better.

welll i think this mostly applies to girls who are really into sports. but look how popular boob jobs are nowadays...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending