The Student Room Group

Subject choices

Hello,
I just wanted to know if my subjects are good enough toget in to good universities, i am studying Economics, Maths, Spanish and Arabic
Thank you in advance
Reply 1
Original post by ShaikhaAlK
Hello,
I just wanted to know if my subjects are good enough toget in to good universities, i am studying Economics, Maths, Spanish and Arabic
Thank you in advance

Depends on what course you want to study at university, and what grades you actually get in A-Levels.
Those four are pretty good choices, although it does depend on what you want to do.
Reply 2
Original post by kas9
Depends on what course you want to study at university, and what grades you actually get in A-Levels.
Those four are pretty good choices, although it does depend on what you want to do.

Im thinking of going into economics and languages or like international business and languages. PS. I took gcse business and got an A
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ShaikhaAlK
Im thinking of going into economics and languages or like international business and languages. PS. I took gcse business and got an A

Economics and maths is probably the best choice for doing an economics degree, so you're perfect there. Just try to do some economic related reading or work experience early, show your passion for the subject.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest