The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest thing about you?

Scroll to see replies

Less about their clothes, more about the kind of attitude that comes with some of them
Reply 81
Original post by Pulse.
I'm a lefty.

Not politics. As in writing hand. Apparently we are supposed to be more more clever but die earlier on average.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the dying early part is complete and utters bs lol
Original post by Rhaenys10
never seen the simpsons, family guy and strictly either lol
bake off tho... u insane

I dont know, Im not much of a cook, food is more of a practical thing for me, also I dont like desserts that much, only mains and starters :lol:
Reply 83
and what do u like about that attitude lol?
mz actually has some important **** to hide
i doubt that anyone would care about seeing me through my laptop camera lol

depends what youre doing on your laptop :colone:
Reply 85
Original post by ForestShadow
I dont know, Im not much of a cook, food is more of a practical thing for me, also I dont like desserts that much, only mains and starters :lol:

... the drama tho=)))
Reply 86
the dying early part is complete and utters bs lol

Lol I don't care much for averages anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
depends what youre doing on your laptop :colone:

if someone ever hacked my laptop camera, all they would see is my *****face lol
and what do u like about that attitude lol?

I just like the way some of them just don't care about society's standards for their lives at all, say what they actually think and generally usually are pretty confident and take no **** lol
Ive never seen the simpsons/family guy/bake off/strictly

With you mentioning Family Guy. That's the other weird thing about me.Or just annoying. As soon as I read what you wrote, the Family Guy theme tune came into my head. Like it does about fifty times a day,every day. Never the whole song though, just the part that starts, "Lucky there's a Family Guy; lucky there's a man who, positively can do, all the things that make us laugh and cry, he's a Family Guy ". Even down to the last few notes "bum bum" at the end. It will be going round and round my head until I go to sleep now, and will probably have it on my brain all day tomorrow ,no matter what i'm doing.
Reply 90
Original post by markova21
With you mentioning Family Guy. That's the other weird thing about me.Or just annoying. As soon as I read what you wrote, the Family Guy theme tune came into my head. Like it does about fifty times a day,every day. Never the whole song though, just the part that starts, "Lucky there's a Family Guy; lucky there's a man who, positively can do, all the things that make us laugh and cry, he's a Family Guy ". Even down to the last few notes "bum bum" at the end. It will be going round and round my head until I go to sleep now, and will probably have it on my rain all day tomorrow ,no matter what i'm doing.

you're genuinely amazing...
you're genuinely amazing...

Shucks !! Was just thinking, maybe it's all a part of Old Fart Syndrome. I'll be 49 in Nov.
My eyes seem to get darker when I'm upset.
Reply 93
np
was actually interesting
this a pic of u btw?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 94
omg bacon
haven't eaten bacon in like..a month
Every evening I act out daydreams while listening to music on my Bluetooth headphones. It's really weird but I enjoy it. You can tell I live alone. It's what I do to relax.
if someone ever hacked my laptop camera, all they would see is my *****face lol

why self deprecate yourself, Im sure you look just fine :h:
Original post by markova21
With you mentioning Family Guy. That's the other weird thing about me.Or just annoying. As soon as I read what you wrote, the Family Guy theme tune came into my head. Like it does about fifty times a day,every day. Never the whole song though, just the part that starts, "Lucky there's a Family Guy; lucky there's a man who, positively can do, all the things that make us laugh and cry, he's a Family Guy ". Even down to the last few notes "bum bum" at the end. It will be going round and round my head until I go to sleep now, and will probably have it on my brain all day tomorrow ,no matter what i'm doing.

well at least Im not missing out on that :lol:
Reply 98
ding ding ding
didn't have much of an appetite lately=)))
sometimes i feel like puking if i eat sth too early in the morning
but u mentioning bacon has actually made wanna eat some lol
Reply 99
why self deprecate yourself, Im sure you look just fine :h:

i'm not self deprecating myself, but i do have a resting *****face lol=))))
it's just the truth

Quick Reply

Latest