Original post by TSR Mustafa
Why ;(

Who is the unlucky fella + get on pinta :colone:
Original post by Saba XD
:hugs: thank you sis. :tongue:

Spoiler

:hugs: No worries sis :smile:

Spoiler

How can I get my mum to set me up with her friend's son? They live across us and I want to talk to him but I'm too shy :emo:
Original post by Rhythmical
How can I get my mum to set me up with her friend's son? They live across us and I want to talk to him but I'm too shy :emo:

Invite him over for a game of Twister :wink: or Trivial Pursuit or something.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Who is the unlucky fella + get on pinta :colone:

Fella? O_O
Original post by Saba XD
Yes, today I feel a little bit better. :h: thank you. :smile:
(I didn't know you were Muslim. Are you? :colondollar:)

I have taught her what dua is lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
Invite him over for a game of Twister :wink: or Trivial Pursuit or something.

I've never ever spoken to him, only his sisters :cry: he's like a popular person and I'm not worthy of him. Just gonna get my ukulele and sing to him :lol:
Original post by Saba XD
:h:
I said ok, he said what's up, I said nothing much, Wbu. And then he hasn't replied lol. I need the conversation to go a big further then I'll ask him about the work experience lol.
Yeah, they are going to be lazy about it. You'll have to take your own initiative. :h:
Lmao, I was joking. :tongue:

Hahaha okay yeah i understand lol :biggrin: they seem lazy :rofl: yeah i will , i guess i will have to bully them :colone: but i guess baji can do that? :colondollar:
Hahah okay , still have some :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

I taught you what dua is right?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never ever spoken to him, only his sisters :cry: he's like a popular person and I'm not worthy of him. Just gonna get my ukulele and sing to him :lol:

It helps to know what you are in for before being asked to be set up with someone :lol: go to his garden and sing or something.
Can't say sorry :colondollar:

It is ok. :h:
Fella? O_O

:toofunny: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
It helps to know what you are in for before being asked to be set up with someone :lol: go to his garden and sing or something.

But how do I even get his garden? :rofl: forget this, dating a girl is easier.

We shouldn't derail this thread :ninja2:, open your VMs or PMs or whatever :judge: :judge: :judge:
Original post by Ayaz789
I taught you what dua is right?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knew the word before and that it was prayer - you taught me the technicalities :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
We shouldn't derail this thread :ninja2:, open your VMs or PMs or whatever :judge: :judge: :judge:

But it's how I am feeling :cry: anyways your PMs don't work do they? It's not my fault you lost your phone :colonhash:
I knew the word before and that it was prayer - you taught me the technicalities :tongue:

Hahaha but i did you the things it can do right?:colondollar: i did tell you though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:h:
Ahhhhh I get it. But, what is your religion though or your family's? Sorry if it is personal. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. :hugs:

Are you bi?
Original post by Saba XD
Are you bi?

I'm hi. Yes I am bi :colondollar:

Latest