The Student Room Group

When was the last time you had sex?

Scroll to see replies

Never had it
=)))
do chavs agree with this mentality?
Original post by Zuki
Lmaoooo had sex with someone last full moon :rofl: :rofl: are you saying I had sex with a werewolf

And yes, it means the former

I'm a pure soul :u:

:toofunny:

No, maybe that you like moonlit sex :rofl:

Hmm, I'm skeptical about that. Are you really religious, or do you have a conservative family?
Reply 83
Sometime last week I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zuki
Lmaoooo had sex with someone last full moon :rofl: :rofl: are you saying I had sex with a werewolf

And yes, it means the former

I'm a pure soul :u:

having sex on a full moon lol
sounds like a weird satanic ritual lol
Original post by Rhaenys10
married my ass yeah=)))
it's not like anyone actually likes players anyway
it's just a matter of seeing if u can play the player

Wait, Im married to your ass? o..kkk....you said it :s-smilie: (:lol:)
mmm yeah the players thing was a joke okay, pls dont kill me over it :rofl:
playing the player is easy but can you play the playing of the player? :tongue:
Was today. Was a last minute thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's actually 5'3/5'7 averages, but 5'5/5'10 for people of our generation.

Which is actually quite normal.
=)))
do chavs agree with this mentality?

Generally speaking I don't think so
Original post by ForestShadow
Wait, Im married to your ass? o..kkk....you said it :s-smilie: (:lol:)
mmm yeah the players thing was a joke okay, pls dont kill me over it :rofl:
playing the player is easy but can you play the playing of the player? :tongue:

playing a player ain't always easy lol
obviously:smile:)
Reply 91
18 months:')
Tbh people are complaining about their lack of sex.
I mean c'mon guys, there's more to life,than sex!
I'm content with never having it. I dont give a $hit whether I do have it or not (haven't so far).
There are more important things in life!!!!
Reply 93
Original post by Eternalflames

No, maybe that you like moonlit sex :rofl:

Hmm, I'm skeptical about that. Are you really religious, or do you have a conservative family?

Moonlit sex does sound fab af, with the window open and slight breeze blowing on the bum :moon:

Omg why skeptical :cry: I'm neither religious nor do I have a conservative family

I'm just innocent and pure :angel:

Unlike u :hmmm:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Tbh people are complaining about their lack of sex.
I mean c'mon guys, there's more to life,than sex!
I'm content with never having it. I dont give a $hit whether I do have it or not (haven't so far).
There are more important things in life!!!!

like mcdonald's cherry pie
Original post by Zuki
Moonlit sex does sound fab af, with the window open and slight breeze blowing on the bum :moon:

Omg why skeptical :cry: I'm neither religious nor do I have a conservative family

I'm just innocent and pure :angel:

Unlike u :hmmm:

Now I get why everyone loves you, you're hilarious! :rofl:

Excuse me, I'm pure too

Edit: Skeptical because you're good looking and older than 18.
(edited 7 years ago)
like mcdonald's cherry pie

???

If its from McDonalds it'll be absolutely disgusting!
This is really enlightening.

I've been on TSR like two or three months, and all that time there have been a few posters giving out advice as if they're sex sages or something - and then you read on here they've had no poon in a year.

I mean - do you think it's the same for the education advice? Ppl dishing out their pearls of wisdom all the time being solid D+ students?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trinculo
This is really enlightening.

I've been on TSR like two or three months, and all that time there have been a few posters giving out advice as if they're sex sages or something - and then you read on here they've had no poon in a year.

I mean - do you think it's the same for the education advice? Ppl dishing out their pearls of wisdom all the time being solid D+ students?

omg this reply is so savageeeeeeeeee
Original post by Trinculo

Not really relevant. There's a multitude of different variables that contribute to one's celibacy, that doesn't make them any less "qualified" to give advice...bearing in mind that the purpose of this forum is to communicate with other students, share opinions etc and that the vast majority of people are not professionals in the field of relationships, sexual health etc; it's inevitable that you will get varying responses from people who are more experienced, less experienced etc.

Example: Whilst I'm utterly useless when it comes to dating, sexual relationships and the like, having had a long-term relationship and spending a great deal of time engaging with other young people on related subjects, I feel knowledgeable enough to provide accurate, fair, informative advice to those in need of assistance. At the end of the day, most of what I say is an opinion and ultimately I'd like to think those who ask for advice are intelligent enough to make up their own minds.

Quick Reply

Latest