The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Listen to it all, trust meh, u won't regret :wink:

I don't regret listening to anything except Jacob sartorious. can you just listen - my life at that point felt so low.

Spoiler

Original post by CorpusLuteum
I don't regret listening to anything except Jacob sartorious. can you just listen - my life at that point felt so low.
NOOOOO! I think I've heard that before, that kid needs to be on the safe side and stfu lol :tongue: ur doing ur essay I assume so I won't recommend watching it now but, here's a parody of his song "Sweatshirt"

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Whaaaat!?
If you want you can PM? I can only stay up until about 11pm though:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they were right :frown: Not good at all :frown:
Oops, sorry was in the shower.
You've gone now but I really could do with someone to talk to but never mind :frown:
:hugs:
Goodnight
Upset :frown:

Wouldn't mind someone to talk to right now.
NOOOOO! I think I've heard that before, that kid needs to be on the safe side and stfu lol :tongue: ur doing ur essay I assume so I won't recommend watching it now but, here's a parody of his song "Sweatshirt"

I put it on my watch later list, when I wanna be traumatised THANKS
xD
He really does, he's too young for this shiz, he doesn't even have a nice voice. ffs my life feels less accomplished still though how is he a famous 1 year old and I am 16 and make Β£0 per hour and got myself writing essays through the night tsk

TSK
for real wat is life.
:pain: :emo:
I put it on my watch later list, when I wanna be traumatised THANKS
xD
He really does, he's too young for this shiz, he doesn't even have a nice voice. ffs my life feels less accomplished still though how is he a famous 1 year old and I am 16 and make Β£0 per hour and got myself writing essays through the night tsk

TSK
for real wat is life.
Np :wink:

Haha, I believe there's a video of him somewhere without auto tune :lol: he sounds like he's constipating :mmm:

Ayy, I'm 16 too! :five: and dw, I also make an annual income of "Jack sh*t" so yh :tongue:

I have FM to do so yh :/ :tongue:

What A levels are you doing?

Life is beautiful- everyone you ask :biggrin: :tongue:

Original post by fatima1998
:pain: :emo:
:hugs: :console:
Np :wink:

Haha, I believe there's a video of him somewhere without auto tune :lol: he sounds like he's constipating :mmm:

Ayy, I'm 16 too! :five: and dw, I also make an annual income of "Jack sh*t" so yh :tongue:

I have FM to do so yh :/ :tongue:

What A levels are you doing?

Life is beautiful- everyone you ask :biggrin: :tongue:

Yeah oh my god my ears were bleeding hahahaha
ayyeeee, that's an impressive annual income !!! xD Don't spend it all!!!
I'm doing Maths, Physics and History - what about you? O:

Is she really that beautiful, heard someone say she looked butters today.
Yeah oh my god my ears were bleeding hahahaha
ayyeeee, that's an impressive annual income !!! xD Don't spend it all!!!
I'm doing Maths, Physics and History - what about you? O:

Is she really that beautiful, heard someone say she looked butters today.
Haha lmao, here, take some tissue, help yourself, not sure if it's gonna help tho :mmm:

haha, nah got it all in my piggy bank, don't u worry :wink:

Nice, well I'm doing Maths, FM, Physics, and Computer Science and yes I put an unnecessary comma before the and but cba to remove it now :tongue: and oh, yh also doing an EPQ, which I have to do :emo:

Ayy, who is that bastard? :lol: Life is beautiful at times though, ngl about that :tongue:
Haha lmao, here, take some tissue, help yourself, not sure if it's gonna help tho :mmm:

haha, nah got it all in my piggy bank, don't u worry :wink:

Nice, well I'm doing Maths, FM, Physics, and Computer Science and yes I put an unnecessary comma before the and but cba to remove it now :tongue: and oh, yh also doing an EPQ, which I have to do :emo:

Ayy, who is that bastard? :lol: Life is beautiful at times though, ngl about that :tongue:

Hahahaha, I need sound proof ear buds xD :P

Dayum, must be a hella large piggy bank! Nice choices, I'm doing Computer Sci GCSE as enrichment! :P YAY D:
Physics, how appealing!

xD Life needs a life.
Hahahaha, I need sound proof ear buds xD :P

Dayum, must be a hella large piggy bank! Nice choices, I'm doing Computer Sci GCSE as enrichment! :P YAY D:
Physics, how appealing!

xD Life needs a life.
lool, Jacob is ear bud resistant, i.e, "it don't matter he's dope he knows that but he won't give up that easy, nope he won't have it..." lol i.e ur ears are still gonna get fked, :rip: Your ears, rest in pieces...:tongue:

Haha it is huge indeed. sometimes I sleep in it, coz it's got that cozy $$$ in there :wink: :colondollar:

Oh, ok, well I didn't do it as a GCSE so at A level I'm behind :tongue: (when life ain't that pretty)

It really does man/woman, which ever applies to you :tongue: (Maybe both, hey, I don't judge :biggrin:)
lool, Jacob is ear bud resistant, i.e, "it don't matter he's dope he knows that but he won't give up that easy, nope he won't have it..." lol i.e ur ears are still gonna get fked, :rip: Your ears, rest in pieces...:tongue:

Haha it is huge indeed. sometimes I sleep in it, coz it's got that cozy $$$ in there :wink: :colondollar:

Oh, ok, well I didn't do it as a GCSE so at A level I'm behind :tongue: (when life ain't that pretty)

It really does man/woman, which ever applies to you :tongue: (Maybe both, hey, I don't judge :biggrin:)

LMAO whaaat was that oh my god my ears in pieces what no my eARS!!!1111!!1!!11!

Yeah, I can imagine - I'm gonna be learning basix of python in my first lesson apparently so U SHOULDSTART WITH THAT MATE!

I can't be two genders, can I? O:
Woeman is I.

What do you wanna study at younivercity.?? :P
LMAO whaaat was that oh my god my ears in pieces what no my eARS!!!1111!!1!!11!

Yeah, I can imagine - I'm gonna be learning basix of python in my first lesson apparently so U SHOULDSTART WITH THAT MATE!

I can't be two genders, can I? O:
Woeman is I.

What do you wanna study at younivercity.?? :P
Haha well, if u love 'em so muchm, get Jacob out ya lyfe, not that he's in it :tongue:

Nah, we're doing Visual Basic :tongue: So ur doing Python?

Well, it's possible y'know :colondollar: :tongue:

Good good! :smile:

Eh, Engineering? :colondollar: Wasn't it obvious? :colondollar: I'mm not exactly sure though, but that's where my subjects lead me to so I just say that to whoever asks :tongue: Wbu?
Haha well, if u love 'em so muchm, get Jacob out ya lyfe, not that he's in it :tongue:

Nah, we're doing Visual Basic :tongue: So ur doing Python?

Well, it's possible y'know :colondollar: :tongue:

Good good! :smile:

Eh, Engineering? :colondollar: Wasn't it obvious? :colondollar: I'mm not exactly sure though, but that's where my subjects lead me to so I just say that to whoever asks :tongue: Wbu?

HAHAHAHA like I've got a 2 year old who can't sing in my life, no wayyyyyeee xDDD

VISUAL BASIC HAHAHA WHATS THAT I HAVENT EVEN STARTED PYTHON!?!?4 1:jdw my lessons start later this week.

Obvious? Idk, you could have wanted to do Maths, physics or computer science OR engineering so AMBIGUOUS :PP
Idk what I wanna do D:
HAHAHAHA like I've got a 2 year old who can't sing in my life, no wayyyyyeee xDDD

VISUAL BASIC HAHAHA WHATS THAT I HAVENT EVEN STARTED PYTHON!?!?4 1:jdw my lessons start later this week.

Obvious? Idk, you could have wanted to do Maths, physics or computer science OR engineering so AMBIGUOUS :PP
Idk what I wanna do D:
Haha, maybe you do, who knows? :wink: :tongue:

lol, its like Microsoft's programming software or summin lol :tongue: I haven't done any programming before so yh dont feel bad lol :tongue: Oooh, goodluck with those spice bombs hah :biggrin: :tongue:

oo sh*t quite true that is, well my lil brain couldn't think of that at the time of sending that reply :tongue:

So on the same boat we are :tongue: :five:
Haha, maybe you do, who knows? :wink: :tongue:

lol, its like Microsoft's programming software or summin lol :tongue: I haven't done any programming before so yh dont feel bad lol :tongue: Oooh, goodluck with those spice bombs hah :biggrin: :tongue:

oo sh*t quite true that is, well my lil brain couldn't think of that at the time of sending that reply :tongue:

So on the same boat we are :tongue: :five:

Wallah I have only written 24 out of 1200 words for my essay hamza stop distracting me lol I have to log off here before I end up staying awake for 24 hours.

Thanksssss, you too!!!!
It's so late lol, you can put your brain on snooze now xP
Same boat headed nowhere xD
Wallah I have only written 24 out of 1200 words for my essay hamza stop distracting me lol I have to log off here before I end up staying awake for 24 hours.

Thanksssss, you too!!!!
It's so late lol, you can put your brain on snooze now xP
Same boat headed nowhere xD
oooh, holy sh*tcakes :/
Nah, I wouldn't want that, yh log off now! Or Jacob will haunt you in ur dreams...

:smile:
Nah, cba to do so :tongue:
Well, it has to head somewhere, Genius :colonhash: :tongue:

ttyl i guess lol do ur work! :biggrin: gn :smile:
oooh, holy sh*tcakes :/
Nah, I wouldn't want that, yh log off now! Or Jacob will haunt you in ur dreams...

:smile:
Nah, cba to do so :tongue:
Well, it has to head somewhere, Genius :colonhash: :tongue:

ttyl i guess lol do ur work! :biggrin: gn :smile:

Oml hahaha, not jacob!@££$%!
Oh right, or it could head nowhere if x=0....
O.o
ANYWAY yalla I'll talk to you laterrrrr, goodnight!
Oml hahaha, not jacob!@££$%!
Oh right, or it could head nowhere if x=0....
O.o
ANYWAY yalla I'll talk to you laterrrrr, goodnight!
Haha, lol, make dua, that's the only way out :tongue:

Eh, pleasee, not at this time :/ :tongue:

Yeah talk to you later :smile: Finish yo workkk :biggrin: gn :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeah they were right :frown: Not good at all :frown:
Oops, sorry was in the shower.
You've gone now but I really could do with someone to talk to but never mind :frown:
Goodnight

Hmm did you see that video I posted in the Motivational thread last night? Try to use it to make you stronger (you're already a very strong person :u:)
Aww I did stay up a little later than I said I would but I figured you'd be in the shower so I went to bed :redface: sorry about that - I was too tired. I have stuff to do tonight so my time's very limited but maybe we can speak about it later this evening?
Morning

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest