The Student Room Group

Open book exams which LPC course? Start in January

I need to start in January and really want open-book exams no matter how hard they tend to be - I believe they reflect a truer reality to LPC.
Sorry I see its all open book....
(edited 7 years ago)
I wanted to do my LPC with BPP. Unfortunately, they do some closed-book exams but a few open-book
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Ketchuplover
I wanted to do my LPC with BPP but they do some closed-book exams an a few open-book

uni of law. the only closed book exam we had was accounts but we were still allowed SRA books, filled with any notes you wanted lol.
Original post by Ciel.
uni of law. the only closed book exam we had was accounts but we were still allowed SRA books, filled with any notes you wanted lol.

Oh really? Is there a January start date for uni of law? I checked their website but in one site it said they do and the other they don't. I guess I'll have to email them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Oh really? Is there a January start date for uni of law?

Yes but it's for the accelerated course. Oh there are also 2 practical exams there - interviewing and advocacy but they are extremely easy, passed with flying colours despite being sedated as ****. :h:
Original post by Ciel.
Yes but it's for the accelerated course. Oh there are also 2 practical exams there - interviewing and advocacy but they are extremely easy, passed with flying colours despite being sedated as ****. :h:

Oh nooo! I don't want to do the accelerated course. I really want to start in January but my only choice seems to be BPP :'(
Reply 7
Oh nooo! I don't want to do the accelerated course. I really want to start in January but my only choice seems to be BPP :'(

aw sorry about that : (

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending