The Student Room Group

24, and only had sex twice in my life, is that normal?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexFam
How good is his beard?

idk.. he didn't show us any pics
so we ll just have to guess
Original post by Rhaenys10
idk.. he didn't show us any pics
so we ll just have to guess

Must have been something else if it managed to remove itself from existence.
It's ok my friend I ignore them anyway.

And yes you are right that it's up to me eventually.
Thanks for the advice anyway.
If you really want to improve your sex life, just hit the gym and get some abs. Then one year from now you'll be 25 with all kinds of STD's. Jk wear a condom
So what? ****ing hell why does everyone try to measure up to someone else's standards...
It depends if you've been trying to get laid or not... I know some guys who are happy to stay in their room playing games and watching tv shows until the end of time and they're virgins at your age, but hey it's technically their choice and they're happy with their decisions so I guess it's normal. Just depends on the circumstances.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
It depends if you've been trying to get laid or not... I know some guys who are happy to stay in their room playing games and watching tv shows until the end of time and they're virgins at your age, but hey it's technically their choice and they're happy with their decisions so I guess it's normal. Just depends on the circumstances.

Yeah your right.
How old are you by thr way?.
Original post by Little Popcorns
So what? ****ing hell why does everyone try to measure up to someone else's standards...

Unfortunately it's how we are all programmed.

I wish I didn't care what others did.
Original post by thebluepenguins
Ridiculous. Delete this now. Everyone should be waiting until they are at least 25 to have sex.

Ridiculous. Delete this now. Everyone should be waiting until they are married to have sex.
Hit the gains room bruh, the sayings of the gym bro are written in stone. Work bi's and tri's to get between the thighs. No pecs, no sex. The advice is right there for you bruh just reach out and take it.
Normal if you're Amish maybe.

Normal people have sex at least a dozen times before they're a teenager, 13+
Original post by Vintroxmintrox
Yeah your right.
How old are you by thr way?.

22, the troublesome age
Yes. Despite the hype about uni, it's pretty common.
Original post by Vintroxmintrox
Unfortunately it's how we are all programmed.

I wish I didn't care what others did.
fair enough in that case there are many more 24 year old virgins so chill

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending