The Student Room Group

Guys, be honest ...

Do you purposely do things to get a reaction out of your gf, to piss her off. You know how girls do, say things especially " just to see what you'd say" or just to push your bottoms?

Guys are wired differently but they say guys like less drama then females so...
a girls gotta know. And how can you tell when he's just testing you, trying to get some kind of reaction?
This sounds like a lot of thinking to go into something before saying it.
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Yea I do this all the time to my gf to keep her on her toes... sometimes I feel like she doesn't gimme enough attention so I tease her and act like I don't care about her and then watch as she comes clawing after me. It's childish I know, but it works like magic :smile:
Original post by xobeauty
Do you purposely do things to get a reaction out of your gf, to piss her off. You know how girls do, say things especially " just to see what you'd say" or just to push your bottoms?

Guys are wired differently but they say guys like less drama then females so...
a girls gotta know. And how can you tell when he's just testing you, trying to get some kind of reaction?

Xobeauty I love your questions.
Only you can ask them.
To be honest yeah when I'm bored I kind of just have an urge to say something to get a reaction, doesn't really make sense but just one of those things you feel like you need to do
Original post by Vintroxmintrox
Xobeauty I love your questions.
Only you can ask them.

Sarcasm?

Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Yea I do this all the time to my gf to keep her on her toes... sometimes I feel like she doesn't gimme enough attention so I tease her and act like I don't care about her and then watch as she comes clawing after me. It's childish I know, but it works like magic :smile:

Original post by Aaron Bernbaum
To be honest yeah when I'm bored I kind of just have an urge to say something to get a reaction, doesn't really make sense but just one of those things you feel like you need to do

I knew it. And guys wanna act all high and mighty, probably worst than girls. Spill more beans guys...
its funny to see girls get pissed off!

its all in good heart though we don't really mean to hurt you :biggrin:

What if she doesn't react to your games?

I knew it. And guys wanna act all high and mighty, probably worst than girls. Spill more beans guys...

it depends what you mean specifically because sometimes we might be genuinely doing something thinking there's nothing wrong (without realising it pisses off your significant other)....if that's the case then its simple just COMMUNICATE what's up.
Reply 10
Girls actually plan it tho while I think it's natural for a guy to piss off/wind up his gf without even knowing it. I guess there's something attractive about their reaction

that sounds exhausting*
She usually does, but if she doesn't then I'll either just leave it if she doesn't want to be annoyed or I'll do something that i know she hates. Tbh its a bit weird but I kind of like it when she's a little bit annoyed
What if she doesn't react to your games?
She usually does, but if she doesn't then I'll either just leave it if she doesn't want to be annoyed or I'll do something that i know she hates. Tbh its a bit weird but I kind of like it when she's a little bit annoyed

Yea but why do you act annoyed when she's annoyed or get mad at her reaction to you purposely making her mad?
Just something you have to do as a man
Yea but why do you act annoyed when she's annoyed or get mad at her reaction to you purposely making her mad?

Listen, I think you are just over complicating and over thinking life.
Just live and that's it.
Original post by Vintroxmintrox
Listen, I think you are just over complicating and over thinking life.
Just live and that's it.

No you're overthinking and complicating me.
I am pathetically unmanipulative or savvy, when I look at these threads about most peoples relationships I realise it- I'm just poor at control and have never learnt it- the only thing I do is distant with someone who is attracted to me, on the rare occasions when there is spark. My looks are good so I'm told but I'm just not entitled or controlling at all....can anyone advise me?
Reply 18
When I was like fifteen I killed my girlfriends Hampster. On purpose. Got quite the reaction....From her mother too.
Jesus this sounds too familiar. Is this for real?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending