The Student Room Group

What is easy&fast breakfast for you?

I don't know what I will have in everyday breakfast. Sometime, I just drink milk and go . What do you have for your breakfast?

Scroll to see replies

coco pops
Reply 2
I buy my breakfast at work at eat it there. Usually a full English, cos I'm greedy and unhealthy af
no breakfast :dontknow:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

Same lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
coco pops

That's great. Add milk in it, let's eat !
I have how long it takes to make a cup of tea to make breakfast...:tongue: Usually cereal and an apple:h:
Reply 8

Spoiler

:u: sometimes I do
:five:

i m usually done eating it in no time
Original post by ์Nowuseeme
:u: sometimes I do

:tongue:
Original post by Rhaenys10
i m usually done eating it in no time

me2 :mmm:
I get hungry and require nourishment to break this fast :yum:
Original post by UWS
I buy my breakfast at work at eat it there. Usually a full English, cos I'm greedy and unhealthy af

depending on quality and how its made (plus other parts of your diet and metabolism) a full english isnt that bad. Its filling, has tons of protien and will keep you going well past lunch time.

I usually go for ready brek with nothing on it. Its quick, easy, filling and healthy. Its hardly ataste sensation but unlike Museli (too many raisens) you can just shovel it in and swallow
Reply 12
Can of coke and a smoke.

Won't snarf down a breakfast if I'm not hungry. I eat when I'm hungry, but I'm definitely always thirsty in the mornings.

Lightly salted plain noodles if I am hungry in the morning, may add stock / vegetables if feeling malnourished or in need of change.
porridge with honey and blueberries
I don't really have breakfast. If I do, on a weekend or something, it's usually cereal.
At the moment, I only eat between dusk and noon. I have buttered wholewheat toast with spinach, ajvar, cheese, loads of eggs and some peanuts + misc fruit.
(edited 7 years ago)
Banana Weetabix <3
Cornflakes and tea
Reply 18
whatever is left over from last night
Coffee. Can we call it breakfast? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest