The Student Room Group

Lesbians/Bi's: would you have sex with a straight girl?

I'm a straight 20 year old girl but have recently been really turned on by the thought of having sex with a girl. I'm not attracted to girls romantically but am curious to try lesbian sex.

Would you ever have sex with a straight girl who just wants to experiment? Or would you feel used?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a straight 20 year old girl but have recently been really turned on by the thought of having sex with a girl. I'm not attracted to girls romantically but am curious to try lesbian sex.

Would you ever have sex with a straight girl who just wants to experiment? Or would you feel used?

If I was attracted to them, then probably, but if I wasn't then I wouldn't have sex with them just so they can experiment?
I hope that makes sense ^-^
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

You are not 100% straight if you are sexually attracted to same sex :facepalm:
Reply 3
why do you care about how they feel about it? they should have made up their mind before the fact not after xD
I'm bi, I like having sex with straight girls :smile:

In all seriousness, think about what turns you on when you're alone and enjoying you're own company. What do you think about for sexual pleasure. If it's only women you're a lesbian, if it's only men you're straight, if it's either then you're bisexual. Active experimentation is good for clarification, but people who have never had sex can still identify as an orientation other than asexuality through self-assessment of their own sexual fantasies. Most people know they're straight long before they lose their virginity.
Reply 5
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I'm bi, I like having sex with straight girls :smile:

In all seriousness, think about what turns you on when you're alone and enjoying you're own company. What do you think about for sexual pleasure. If it's only women you're a lesbian, if it's only men you're straight, if it's either then you're bisexual. Active experimentation is good for clarification, but people who have never had sex can still identify as an orientation other than asexuality through self-assessment of their own sexual fantasies. Most people know they're straight long before they lose their virginity.

But surely there needs to be some kind of romantic attraction involved too. Like I find lesbian sex appealing but can't imagine myself in a relationship with a girl. If I'm on the train and I see a good looking guy, I will feel attracted to him, but if I see a good looking girl I can appreciate her looks but there's no attraction there for me. Surely sexual orientation isn't solely based on lust??
Original post by Anon3579
But surely there needs to be some kind of romantic attraction involved too. Like I find lesbian sex appealing but can't imagine myself in a relationship with a girl. If I'm on the train and I see a good looking guy, I will feel attracted to him, but if I see a good looking girl I can appreciate her looks but there's no attraction there for me. Surely sexual orientation isn't solely based on lust??

It is to some extent, sexual orientation is based on physical appeal. Some people separate lust from love by referring to both sexual orientation and romantic orientation. So one could be bi-sexual but hetero-romantic.
A bit of an off-topic post, but just as I clicked this thread I also read the first half of another thread title "Could my neck and back pain be from...". When this thread loaded, my brain played a little trick on me and for a split second I read the thread title as "Could my neck and back pain be from having sex with a straight girl?".

That's my highlight of the day today.
Pretty sure you're not straight if you want to have sex with a girl lol & you can be sexually attracted to someone and not romantically attracted to them

Quick Reply

Latest