The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades

Hey Guys!

Which unis don't really look heavily on predicted grades, mine are AAB and I know most are AAA.
Original post by polly.holden9
Hey Guys!

Which unis don't really look heavily on predicted grades, mine are AAB and I know most are AAA.

apply for AAA but apply for 2 unis with AAB for your insurance
But I've heard that if you don't have AAA, they'll just reject you straight away. My AS results weren't great (2 Cs) but I am resting two modules so they should go up. I also am a national swimmer and have good GCSEs will this help?
But I've heard that if you don't have AAA, they'll just reject you straight away. My AS results weren't great (2 Cs) but I am resting two modules so they should go up. I also am a national swimmer and have good GCSEs will this help?

Ah right, I think if you got C's you should apply for BBB-AAB unis tbh (maybe apply for 1 AAA) uni but they will reject you because of your AS

maybe a killer PS and good gcse's will convince them but you cannot risk applying to just AAA unis
That's what I thought, what unis do you recommend with those grades and heavy on personal statement etc.
That's what I thought, what unis do you recommend with those grades and heavy on personal statement etc.

what are you applying for?
Medicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending