The Student Room Group

Had interview at primark for night shifts

Hey guys hope you can help I've recently worked for primark but did leave for another job but I saw they was job offers for a night shift at Meadowhall I had a one to one interview two weeks ago the manager did say they had more interviews and to give them up o 10 working days I still haven't heard anything has anyone else had this please ?
Original post by Leajust
Hey guys hope you can help I've recently worked for primark but did leave for another job but I saw they was job offers for a night shift at Meadowhall I had a one to one interview two weeks ago the manager did say they had more interviews and to give them up o 10 working days I still haven't heard anything has anyone else had this please ?

Id get back in touch with them.
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
Id get back in touch with them.

I was thinking of contacting them tomorrow I'm really confused on what's going on but I do know they have a lot of positions up on the job site so I don't know how busy they are

Thank you for replying
Original post by Leajust
I was thinking of contacting them tomorrow I'm really confused on what's going on but I do know they have a lot of positions up on the job site so I don't know how busy they are

Thank you for replying

At least if you contact them you will know whats going on either way.
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)
At least if you contact them you will know whats going on either way.

That's true thank you

Quick Reply

Latest