The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest thing about you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
that s awesome lol

it aint that awesome!
I only cook now because I want to be more healthy?
Original post by Naazim J
it aint that awesome!
I only cook now because I want to be more healthy?

It is lol...
I can t cook anything and it s reallly affecting me now that I live alone

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

can I PM you
I am not being dodgy
but I just want to talk
and so you can have someone to talk to when you need to
I am not a catfish
I just genuinely want to be your friend!
I sometimes shower myself in oil and wriggle around the living room singing "I'm a wriggly worm"

Not saying this on anon coz I have no shame.
Reply 144
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I sometimes shower myself in oil and wriggle around the living room singing "I'm a wriggly worm"

Not saying this on anon coz I have no shame.

You couldn't anon anyway because this is chat :mmm:

Now we all know your secret :colone:
But it's fine, we're all weird :wink:
Extreme mood swings. :sigh:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Extreme mood swings. :sigh:

Even i have those :colonhash: but im sure thats not weird?:dontknow:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Even i have those :colonhash: but im sure thats not weird?:dontknow:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dunno, the people around me treat me like a nutcase.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dunno, the people around me treat me like a nutcase.

Ahh sometimes with me too tbh:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like Kpop <3 :biggrin::biggrin:
A) Only dude I know in my age group that reads philosophy for fun so there's that I guess

B) I've got a genetic condition called Marfan Syndrome. One of the oddest problems with that is I'm medically advised against lifting. RIP gainz. There's a bunch of other stuff associated with it like my aorta having great potential to expand over time and give me an aneurysm but that's less interesting, really.

C) I'm sometimes prone to completely zoning out and hearing nothing a person is saying to me mid conversation. I dunno if that's common or not but it's a problem for me.

Idk which is weirdest for me so have them all.

It is lol...

Just get confident with a frying pan and you'll be able to cook a bunch of stuff.
I speak with a slight Chinese accent. When I get really annoyed or angry, I speak in a very pronounced Chinese accent and then no one can understand a word of what I'm saying or can tell if I'm speaking English or Cantonese except for my parents. :tongue:

I don't know any Cantonese except for the curses and a few other phrases. :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TimidPhoenix

My friends can't tell if I'm counting or cursing in Cantonese. :biggrin:

as a fellow cantonese speaker this is hands down the funniest thing, my friends asked me for swear words and I said chow fan-fried rice, then they just said chow fan to each other all day :rofl: best thing ever
I speak with a slight Chinese accent. When I get really annoyed or angry, I speak in a very pronounced Chinese accent and then no one can understand a word of what I'm saying or can tell if I'm speaking English or Cantonese except for my parents. :tongue:

I don't know any Cantonese except for the curses and a few other phrases. :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow
as a fellow cantonese speaker this is hands down the funniest thing, my friends asked me for swear words and I said chow fan-fried rice, then they just said chow fan to each other all day :rofl: best thing ever

u can both call me a stupid ***** but i swear that for a good 30(ok maybe less) seconds i thought cantonese had sth to do with switzerland cause it s got cantons u know)
but then i realised the language i was thinking about was romansh.. and i googled cantonese and saw what it was all about
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A321

I HATE loud sounds, extremely loud music, people talking loudly especially babies crying really gets me frustrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So do I. I've managed to at least twice managed to chuck a cup of hot down me when I've heard a sudden and loud sound. :redface:
Reply 155
Original post by ForestShadow

I might use that the next time someone asks me for swear words in Cantonese. That or "dui fan" or "ngóh oi nei". :rofl:

u can both call me a stupid ***** but i swear that for a good seconds i thought cantonese had sth to do with switzerland (cause it s got cantons u know)
but then i realised the language i was thinking about was romansh.. and i googled cantonese and saw what it was all about

I admit that I laughed at what you said but you're not stupid. :lol:
I might use that the next time someone asks me for swear words in Cantonese. That or "dui fan" or "ngóh oi nei". :rofl:

I admit that I laughed at what you said but you're not stupid. :lol:

=)))aw thanks
=)))aw thanks

Any time. :biggrin:
I hallucinate spiders and flying insects and I don't even do drugs.

Quick Reply

Latest