The Student Room Group

5 Options for UCAS - Chemical Engineering

I am interested in applying for Chemical Engineering at just one university.
I was just wondering if it was possible to apply for all the types of course the one university offers for Chemical Engineering, for example, a Bachelors, a Masters, Industrial Experience, etc...
Since I want to apply to just one local area and only have one personal statement relevant to Chemical Engineering only, what choices do I have available for my 5 UCAS course options?
Reply 1
Original post by Laura.99
I am interested in applying for Chemical Engineering at just one university.
I was just wondering if it was possible to apply for all the types of course the one university offers for Chemical Engineering, for example, a Bachelors, a Masters, Industrial Experience, etc...
Since I want to apply to just one local area and only have one personal statement relevant to Chemical Engineering only, what choices do I have available for my 5 UCAS course options?

You just need to put the BEng (or MEng) you most want to do on the form. Leave all the other choices on the form empty.

You can always move between the different "types" once you get to your university.

And the bonus is, the fee for only applying to 1 university is cheaper on UCAS :wink:
Yes, you can use five options for one university.
Reply 3
Original post by T Jack Zhang
Yes, you can use five options for one university.

There is no point and it costs more money. An extra £11 to add more than one choice.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending