What you guys Doing in Triple Science GCSE xD

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mayu123

How do you mean?
Original post by mayu123

The content of triple science?
they do the same things as double science but they just do 2 extra units, giving them an extra gcse
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
they do the same things as double science but they just do 2 extra units, giving them an extra gcse

3 extra units on AQA/Edexcel (B3, C3, P3). I hear it may be different on OCR, though.
Original post by _gcx
3 extra units on AQA/Edexcel (B3, C3, P3). I hear it may be different on OCR, though.

yeah, I forgot to mention, its 2 extra units for OCR, dont know about other exam boards, thought it was the same.
Reply 6
Original post by Oxidation
The content of triple science?

Like what you learning at the moment xD
Original post by mayu123

Ohh I'm not doing it right now. I'll probably start in February because I don't need much time to learn of all of it.
Reply 8
Original post by _gcx
How do you mean?

Like what you doing at the moment and what have you learnt so far xD:colondollar:
Original post by mayu123

Varies from exam board to exam board. Recently, I've been doing animal behaviour and evolution within B3, bits of everything in C3 (I've been getting ahead) and eyesight within P3.
Reply 10
Ohh I'm not doing it right now. I'll probably start in February because I don't need much time to learn of all of it.

Have you got your revision books ? because i dont know which one to buy xD:frown:
Reply 11
Original post by _gcx
Varies from exam board to exam board. Recently, I've been doing animal behaviour and evolution within B3, bits of everything in C3 (I've been getting ahead) and eyesight within P3.

Is that what you doing at school and are you going ahead at home ? Have you got any revision books ?
Original post by mayu123
Have you got your revision books ? because i dont know which one to buy xD:frown:

I don't have anything right now. What exam board are you doing?
Reply 13
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
yeah, I forgot to mention, its 2 extra units for OCR, dont know about other exam boards, thought it was the same.

Which boards you guys doing im doing AQA xD:redface:
Reply 14
I don't have anything right now. What exam board are you doing?

AQA you ?:redface:
Original post by mayu123
Is that what you doing at school and are you going ahead at home ? Have you got any revision books ?

I've been doing C3 work at home, and a bit of B3 work at home. And yes, I have CGP's Edexcel revision guides, and they are really useful. (to the point you could probably learn the whole GCSE from the book!) I have been making my notes based off them :h:
Original post by mayu123
Which boards you guys doing im doing AQA xD:redface:

OCR gateway. you AQA people have it hard, I tried one of your past papers, didn't even understand what the questions were.
Original post by mayu123
AQA you ?:redface:

Probably be going to do Edexcel. I'll show you some revision guides that are good.
Are you doing double?
Reply 19
Original post by _gcx
I've been doing C3 work at home, and a bit of B3 work at home. And yes, I have CGP's Edexcel revision guides, and they are really useful. (to the point you could probably learn the whole GCSE from the book!) I have been making my notes based off them :h:

How do you like record your notes like in a book or poster or cards or something else?:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest