The Student Room Group

Revising for PAT

I'm in year 12 and I'm hoping to apply to Oxford next year to do physics and have heard that the PAT is the main thing they judge candidates on so I really want to do well. However when I've done passed papers I've really struggled as we haven't covered most of the stuff in it yet. Should I just wait until I've done more of the alevel course or is there anything else I can use to revise from so I can start practicing sooner?
Reply 1
Original post by fernblaze
I'm in year 12 and I'm hoping to apply to Oxford next year to do physics and have heard that the PAT is the main thing they judge candidates on so I really want to do well. However when I've done passed papers I've really struggled as we haven't covered most of the stuff in it yet. Should I just wait until I've done more of the alevel course or is there anything else I can use to revise from so I can start practicing sooner?

Yes, wait. You can't exactly revise or answer questions if you haven't covered the material yet.

Here's the 2016 PAT thread on TSR. There will also be a 2017 version in due course.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4202992
Oxford PAT 2016

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending