The Student Room Group

triple science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mayu123
Aww k what book do you have u in year 10 ?

I'm not doing triple science yet and I'm in year 11.
I'm in year 12 but I'm going to do AQA GCSE Biology again with the intention of getting a high grade. I've done triple science but my strongest subject was chemistry. You can ask me any questions if you wish to. :smile:
Original post by mayu123
Do you have it ?

I have the older one but roughly same as that but it depends if you want to get practice questions with it?
Reply 43
Original post by Datalwo
I'm in year 12 but I'm going to do AQA GCSE Biology again with the intention of getting a high grade. I've done triple science but my strongest subject was chemistry. You can ask me any questions if you wish to. :smile:

Aww i love Chemistry as well can you tell me how to revise for Biology because i just dont get it in my head
Reply 44
Original post by Vishstar
I have the older one but roughly same as that but it depends if you want to get practice questions with it?

Does that book have that ?
Original post by _gcx
I've been doing C3 work at home, and a bit of B3 work at home. And yes, I have CGP's Edexcel revision guides, and they are really useful. (to the point you could probably learn the whole GCSE from the book!) I have been making my notes based off them :h:

i took triple chem and triple bio in year 10 and then triple physics in year 11 and taught myself solely from the CGP books. It's absolutely entirely possible, you're right :smile:
Original post by mayu123
Does that book have that ?

you need the one i showed you as that is the new specification
Reply 47
Original post by LewisTindall
i took triple chem and triple bio in year 10 and then triple physics in year 11 and taught myself solely from the CGP books. It's absolutely entirely possible, you're right :smile:

Aww but people told me like ages ago its bad but I guess now its BRILLIANT xd
What subjects did you take for Gcse's
Reply 48
Original post by Vishstar
you need the one i showed you as that is the new specification

:tongue:Aww k what did you for GCSE's But i swear third edition is the best one out of all of it But i Don't know anything xD:frown:
Reply 49
Original post by Oxidation
I'm not doing triple science yet and I'm in year 11.

How you finding Gcse's Science and Wish the BEST xD:tongue:
Reply 50
Original post by _gcx
Basically an online version of Microsoft Word which allows for (real-time) collaboration.

Wish you Best of Luck for your exam ur in Year 10 ?XD
Reply 51
Original post by LewisTindall

Wht year u in ?
Original post by mayu123
Wish you Best of Luck for your exam ur in Year 10 ?XD

I'm in Year 11 :P
Original post by mayu123
Aww but people told me like ages ago its bad but I guess now its BRILLIANT xd
What subjects did you take for GCSE's

I took triple science, English, maths, history, Spanish, ICT, Citizenship and BTEC Business.

I'm now taking Psychology, Sociology, Literature and Language at AS, heartbreaking knowing I'll be dropping one as I love them all :/
Original post by mayu123
How you finding Gcse's Science and Wish the BEST xD:tongue:

They're ok. Just always do past papers and daily revision. Thanks and you too! Revise really hard! :smile:
Original post by mayu123
Wht year u in ?

Original post by mayu123
What you guys Doing in Triple Science GCSE xD

I had done a lot of topics about the natural sciences. Some of them were even recurring in another subjects, but with another aspects. *

Is that the answer you expected? :biggrin:*
Original post by mayu123
Aww i love Chemistry as well can you tell me how to revise for Biology because i just dont get it in my head

Well the way I did it was CGP + freesciencelessons (really good, short revision videos) + past papers. Past papers are essential. myGCSEscience is really good too but I found the videos quite long and boring. Practise as many questions as you can. Make flash cards. Check out http://www.freesciencelessons.co.uk/ and watch a video - does it help? Good luck!
Reply 58
Original post by _gcx
I'm in Year 11 :P

Well Good Luck in your exam wht you want to achieve ?
Reply 59
Original post by Datalwo
Well the way I did it was CGP + freesciencelessons (really good, short revision videos) + past papers. Past papers are essential. myGCSEscience is really good too but I found the videos quite long and boring. Practise as many questions as you can. Make flash cards. Check out http://www.freesciencelessons.co.uk/ and watch a video - does it help? Good luck!

Aww many thamks what you want to get in GCSE's

Quick Reply

Latest