The Student Room Group

Confused about a guy

I was seeing this guy we live around 4 hours apart but he was willing to come down to see me or I was going to go up see him most weekends so the distance was not really going to be an issue. He had to work a couple of weekends so we couldn't see each other, the last time we saw each other we had sex. Since then things have been strained because of the distance. In the past week I had a pregnancy scare and he was not there for me at all (not even in text etc) I told him I was off sex right now (which surely is understandable) but he wanted to know where he stood. I told him we could facetime as it would be easier but he won't. He's acting like a complete child over the whole situation and I don't really know what to do. He says he doesn't just want me for sex but he's making it seem that way.

What should I do? We are not talking right now
Hi, yeah it seems like he wants the sex more than he wants to see you, but as a guy I understand, maybe he's just pissed that he can't see you that often as you live 4 hours apart?
Original post by Anonymous
I was seeing this guy we live around 4 hours apart but he was willing to come down to see me or I was going to go up see him most weekends so the distance was not really going to be an issue. He had to work a couple of weekends so we couldn't see each other, the last time we saw each other we had sex. Since then things have been strained because of the distance. In the past week I had a pregnancy scare and he was not there for me at all (not even in text etc) I told him I was off sex right now (which surely is understandable) but he wanted to know where he stood. I told him we could facetime as it would be easier but he won't. He's acting like a complete child over the whole situation and I don't really know what to do. He says he doesn't just want me for sex but he's making it seem that way.

What should I do? We are not talking right now

Keep it that way.

He ignored you when you had a pregnancy scare? 'Smh'.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Keep it that way.

He ignored you when you had a pregnancy scare? 'Smh'.

He just said it would be nothing and never mentioned anything about it again until I brought it up again yesterday. He was like we can do a test together on Sunday. He wanted me to wait an extra 2 days because he was busy (2 because of work and the other 2 because he had plans and couldn't see me)

When I told him I didn't think I would be interested in sex he wasn't too happy about it.
He just said it would be nothing and never mentioned anything about it again until I brought it up again yesterday. He was like we can do a test together on Sunday. He wanted me to wait an extra 2 days because he was busy (2 because of work and the other 2 because he had plans and couldn't see me)

When I told him I didn't think I would be interested in sex he wasn't too happy about it.

You can do better.

Wait because he was busy? :nopity: unless there was some kind of emergency what you were going through should have taken priority, if he cared.

And that second thing is also not a good sign.. just sounds like he is using you.
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
Wait because he was busy? :nopity: unless there was some kind of emergency what you were going through should have taken priority, if he cared.

And that second thing is also not a good sign.. just sounds like he is using you.

I didn't want to do the test alone... Despite being 5 days late already.

That's exactly what I thought, denies it... of course like anyone would.

Original post by sararodrigues
You can do better.

Thank you, I hope so
I didn't want to do the test alone... Despite being 5 days late already.

That's exactly what I thought, denies it... of course like anyone would.

Thank you, I hope so

And you can! Really sorry if you have to go through that alone but hopefully you can see that someone that AT LEAST cares for you, would not let you go through something like that alone. Best of luck.
Reply 8
Original post by sararodrigues
And you can! Really sorry if you have to go through that alone but hopefully you can see that someone that AT LEAST cares for you, would not let you go through something like that alone. Best of luck.

Thank you so much for your kind words, made me 100% better. Luckily the test was negative otherwise I would have been stuck... definitely learnt my lesson.
Thank you so much for your kind words, made me 100% better. Luckily the test was negative otherwise I would have been stuck... definitely learnt my lesson.

It's okay, remember this if a guy is like this to you again honey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending