The Student Room Group

Big Brother in School Toilets. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At my High School they installed cameras looking in to the stalls from over the door and with there been a mirror above the toilet i'm sure you understand a issue here.
(edited 7 years ago)
Is this at your school? I'm quite sure that's not legal…
That is not okay.
Reply 3
Original post by iEthan
Is this at your school? I'm quite sure that's not legal…

Well you can see the cameras aim over and are in a field of view of a toilet.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Well you can see the cameras aim over and are in a field of view of a toilet.

That's very concerning, to be honest…
Last week they installed cameras looking in to the stalls from over the door and with there been a mirror above the toilet i'm sure you understand a issue here.

I am 100% sure that is illegal! They can have cameras in the toilets, but not near/in the cubicles!:s-smilie:
Reply 6
When you do a poo, instead of leaving it on the floor or getting it up the walls like any normal person, pick it up and throw it at the camera lens.
Reply 7
Original post by iEthan
That's very concerning, to be honest…

I personaly don't mind too much but many other students do.,

I hear they installed them originally to tackle smokers in the toilets.
Original post by Davalla
When you do a poo, instead of leaving it on the floor or getting it up the walls like any normal person, pick it up and throw it at the camera lens.

Yeah, give the Japanese viewers who are undoubtedly streaming it their money's worth.
I've got some news for you - your headteacher is a paedo. Maybe give him a show, he might wangle your grades for you...
Something has to be done to tackle the increasing number of high school pupils smoking and taking drugs, if it comes to this then so be it.
At my High School they installed cameras looking in to the stalls from over the door and with there been a mirror above the toilet i'm sure you understand a issue here.

10/10 for trolling

it seems many people have fallen for your clever party tricks

sneaky

Original post by #ChaosKass
Something has to be done to tackle the increasing number of high school pupils smoking and taking drugs, if it comes to this then so be it.

And you think CCTV is the way forward? Watching people? Silly.
That won't stop people smoking drugs, my friend, as long as they want to smoke those drugs, they'll find another place to do it.
Original post by Davalla

this made me laugh more than it should have
Original post by #ChaosKass

You ever heard of a smoke alarm?
spray paint it

tape over it
Original post by Davalla

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending