The Student Room Group

Anyone know where I can search up degrees and find out more about it

I want to know what it contains and what kinds of jobs I might be doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prospects.ac.uk

There is extensive degree search information available with prospects after graduating etc.
hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire
Original post by Sameerio
I want to know what it contains and what kinds of jobs I might be doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

targetjobs, insidecareers, allaboutcareers, studentladder, prospects (albeit it's outdated), careers-in-business

then you can also look up the chartered institute for different professions (i.e. electrical engineers, actuaries, the bma for medicine etc etc.). definitely do a Google search on this forum and other forums + reddit where although the content is more sporadic, some people really do give great accounts of their careers experience.

good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamzaahmad786
Prospects.ac.uk

There is extensive degree search information available with prospects after graduating etc.

Reply 4
Original post by Princepieman
targetjobs, insidecareers, allaboutcareers, studentladder, prospects (albeit it's outdated), careers-in-business

then you can also look up the chartered institute for different professions (i.e. electrical engineers, actuaries, the bma for medicine etc etc.). definitely do a Google search on this forum and other forums + reddit where although the content is more sporadic, some people really do give great accounts of their careers experience.

good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending