The Student Room Group

Could Hillary Clinton be extradited?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 999tigger
Why would that happen?

You have a very vivid imagination.

Because these bases are run by the USA with US employees and are monitoring the UK and for someone from the USA government to possibly go and leave info about such places in other countries vulnerable you would not want them here because they could be letting info leak out openly putting other nations in a risky place.

Again, I recommend you watch this, it is really worth your time.
https://vimeo.com/45350449#collections.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Because these bases are run by the USA with US employees and are monitoring the UK and for someone from the USA government to possibly go and leave info about such places in other countries vulnerable you would not want them here because they could be letting info leak out openly putting other nations in a risky place.

Again, I recommend you watch this, it is really worth your time.
https://vimeo.com/45350449#collections.

Why is it the UK threnatening is greates political militray and economic ally? You do realise the UK spies on the US?
Reply 22
Why is it the UK threnatening is greates political militray and economic ally? You do realise the UK spies on the US?

What with? We got no bases over there. And the nearest territory is Bermuda 700 miles from the U.S.A. I can't imagine some plane going over spying.
What with? We got no bases over there. And the nearest territory is Bermuda 700 miles from the U.S.A. I can't imagine some plane going over spying.

Becayse the only way to spy is with a plane....

Ironic when you are complaining about an unsecured server.

Anyway you are just trolling now, nobody is as dim as you are pretending to be.
Reply 24
Becayse the only way to spy is with a plane....

Ironic when you are complaining about an unsecured server.

Anyway you are just trolling now, nobody is as dim as you are pretending to be.

Trolling? I know no current UK planes that could go 1400 miles to spy on the USA which are suitable aircraft to do so.
Trolling? I know no current UK planes that could go 1400 miles to spy on the USA which are suitable aircraft to do so.

There are other methods of spying besides using a plane.

Then you don't know how to use Google.
Reply 27
Original post by Drewski
Then you don't know how to use Google.

700 miles from nearest UK place. and 700 miles back......
700 miles from nearest UK place. and 700 miles back......

Troll harder.
Original post by Drewski
Troll harder.

It was early cant believe I let him troll me, but the stupid on show was strong. The alternative of it not being a troll is too depressing.
Reply 30

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending