The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

HR email for BNP anyone please? Mersi
anyone got any last minute tips for an ibd final round interview ??
Reply 3522
Original post by jchap9776

with?
Reply 3523
Anyone got a good list of possible interview questions in a first round S&T interview?
Original post by AKRP
with?
lazard today
Original post by jchap9776

Relax, last round is normally more about fit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Relax, last round is normally more about fit

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks man, i'll try to haha
Original post by TRSSRT
Anyone got a good list of possible interview questions in a first round S&T interview?

You gotta be more specific, a lot of first rounds are competency so
Reply 3528
Original post by TheParham
You gotta be more specific, a lot of first rounds are competency so

Yeah a long list of competency questions would be nice. I know I could google and build one myself with some effort, but just thought if somone has one already that would be nice.

Original post by chloSh19
invite to BNP Paribas video interview, anyone done it?

Also got one, what division are you applying to?
Original post by TRSSRT
Yeah a long list of competency questions would be nice. I know I could google and build one myself with some effort, but just thought if somone has one already that would be nice.

when did you do your test?
Original post by TRSSRT

Ah fair play, which bank?
Original post by TRSSRT

Global Markets
anyone know what company BAML's SJT was under, would like to practice before doing it
Original post by TheParham
HR email for BNP anyone please? Mersi

Original post by chloSh19
Global Markets
Original post by ucheofili
anyone know what company BAML's SJT was under, would like to practice before doing it

SHL, similar to HSBC one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3534
HSBC Global Markets phone interview
Anyone elee get this email today from hsbc?

We would like to thank you for your application to HSBC for Analyst - Internship - Global Banking & Markets, Markets Summer Internship - EMEA - London and for your patience.We are pleased to confirm that you have successfully met the minimum benchmark and requirements on the online tests.Your application will now be reviewed in more detail and we will advise you as soon as possible if you are invited to the next stage of the application process, which is a first round motivational and capability based telephone interview.
Original post by AKRP
HSBC Global Markets phone interview

You mind showing the email?

I got a weird email today too
Reply 3537
Original post by gman888
You mind showing the email?

I got a weird email today too

Its just the standard generic invitation email with the link to book my slot. Your email is the normal post test, pre interview mail.
Original post by gman888
Anyone elee get this email today from hsbc?

We would like to thank you for your application to HSBC for Analyst - Internship - Global Banking & Markets, Markets Summer Internship - EMEA - London and for your patience.We are pleased to confirm that you have successfully met the minimum benchmark and requirements on the online tests.Your application will now be reviewed in more detail and we will advise you as soon as possible if you are invited to the next stage of the application process, which is a first round motivational and capability based telephone interview.

its saying you have passed tests and will be considered for a telephone interview
Original post by AKRP
Its just the standard generic invitation email with the link to book my slot. Your email is the normal post test, pre interview mail.

How long after receiving the email i got did u get the email for your phone interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending