The Student Room Group

Which College to choose

Hello :smile: i am applyiny to Oxford this year for Law and European Legal Studies. I am still unsure which College to choose... Any advice?
I am a very sporty person and I love playing tennis (I also compete) (also: a very healthy life style is important to me and I'd like to live in a "green" college... + I am interested in politics)

I'd be very thankful for any advice I can get!!!
Christ Church? You can jog out of the Meadows entrance straight onto Christ Church meadow and the Iffley Road Sports Centre is just round the corner from the Liddell buildings, where a lot of 2nd years are accommodated.

Here's detailed info on sports facilities at ChCh

http://www.chch.ox.ac.uk/punts
Reply 2
Thank you very much for the tip! Is there a certain reason why you recommend exactly Christ Church? I have heated that Worcester or New College also have good sports facilities... Is Christ Church better for Law or people interested in politics or is it just a personal preference?
Original post by gsundl
Thank you very much for the tip! Is there a certain reason why you recommend exactly Christ Church? I have heated that Worcester or New College also have good sports facilities... Is Christ Church better for Law or people interested in politics or is it just a personal preference?

Based purely on personal acquaintance with ChCh, it seems to fit your sports/green criteria. That doesn't at all mean that Worcs or New aren't as suitable, I just don't know them well. I have no opinion worth hearing on the question of which college is better for Law or people interested in politics.
Original post by gsundl
Hello :smile: i am applyiny to Oxford this year for Law and European Legal Studies. I am still unsure which College to choose... Any advice?
I am a very sporty person and I love playing tennis (I also compete) (also: a very healthy life style is important to me and I'd like to live in a "green" college... + I am interested in politics)

I'd be very thankful for any advice I can get!!!

ChCh also has a dedicated 24h Law Library which I've heard is very well stocked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending