The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Will I get an offer from Imperial College??

Hi I'm planning to apply for biomedicine at imperial and the entry requirements are AAA, no interview required. at GCSE I got 5A*, 6A's and a B. At AS I got one A, and A*A in my other linear mocks. My predicted grades are AAA, how likely am I to get an offer if I haven't done much work experience and my personal statement isn't extraordinary?
Original post by danielle2222
Hi I'm planning to apply for biomedicine at imperial and the entry requirements are AAA, no interview required. at GCSE I got 5A*, 6A's and a B. At AS I got one A, and A*A in my other linear mocks. My predicted grades are AAA, how likely am I to get an offer if I haven't done much work experience and my personal statement isn't extraordinary?

If you meet the entry requirements it's near 100% you'll get offered a place/interview, but you have to show you're a well-rounded person outside of school, extra-curricular activities like sports, music etc..
Also doing stuff like reading around the subject and how some of the stuff you do makes you a good prospective student.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
apparently they have changed biomedical course to medical science. Do we still need BMAT for the course?
Original post by Vm1026
apparently they have changed biomedical course to medical science. Do we still need BMAT for the course?

No, I don't think so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending