The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

The **** was that BNP test? I left like 10 numerical q's and like 20 verbals.. Any chance of going through?
Original post by Turing
The **** was that BNP test? I left like 10 numerical q's and like 20 verbals.. Any chance of going through?

Did you just say u left out 10 numerical questions..?!
Original post by gman888
Did you just say u left out 10 numerical questions..?!

Yes.. They have a different type, cut-e (37q's in 12mins). It clearly stated before the test to not guess, so I didn't want to lower my accuracy by guessing the last 10.
Any advice for the Rothschild Numerical Test? Heard they use an in-built test and it's harder than average.

Are the questions similar format to the normal test providers? What is the format of the test (how many questions in how many mins)? Any advice on how to prepare or what to expect? PM if necessary, thanks :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody having troubles logging into Barclays' application centre? (barclays.taleo.com)
Original post by Turing

Holy **** man I just did the numerical....what the actual fk LOL

I managed to get to about 35 in the verbal...my god what is this. *Hoping for a low benchmark*

Does anyone know how long BNP take to respond post tests?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Commercial Paper
Any advice for the Rothschild Numerical Test? Heard they use an in-built test and it's harder than average.

Are the questions similar format to the normal test providers? What is the format of the test (how many questions in how many mins)? Any advice on how to prepare or what to expect? PM if necessary, thanks :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rothschilds numerical test is a joke .. I did it yesterday. Its way harder than shl and kenexa!!
Original post by Turing
Yes.. They have a different type, cut-e (37q's in 12mins). It clearly stated before the test to not guess, so I didn't want to lower my accuracy by guessing the last 10.

Oh right i havent done it yet.. Gnna do it tomorrow.
Original post by Turing

maybe. I felt like i'd flopped my bnp test but thankfully got through (albeit different programme). Depends on how other people found it I guess.
Original post by AenigmaFx
Holy **** man I just did the numerical....what the actual fk LOL

I managed to get to about 35 in the verbal...my god what is this. *Hoping for a low benchmark*

Does anyone know how long BNP take to respond post tests?

I got an interview invite the next day after completing the tests
Original post by fred_morgan
Anybody having troubles logging into Barclays' application centre? (barclays.taleo.com)

yeap, can't log in either
did anyone manage to take BNPP test on mac?
Original post by torres657

Or Nomura? Is the issue still persisting with Nomura?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
Or Nomura? Is the issue still persisting with Nomura?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes
Original post by Turing
Yes

thanks, which browser you used? Safari?

FFS first rounds have started ://
Any sort of timeline for when the issue will be resolved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
FFS first rounds have started ://
Any sort of timeline for when the issue will be resolved?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They just said they'd email me once fixed and reset it. Going to email them over the weekend if I don't hear back my tomorrow as it's been nearly a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks, which browser you used? Safari?

Chrome
Just received an email from Citi saying that I've passed the test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending