The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
And goodbye :hand:

CUTE! Congrats to your team, they obviously would not have won without such a good mother :mmm:

Subway is so good tho :mmm:My sub was from sainsbury's XD I did :mmm::wink:XD aw naw :console: dat sucks man
CUTE! Bacon sanwhiches aren't as good as chicken nuggets :getmecoat:
I got a bit of chem done, gonna log off in 7 mins to finish the rest off :wink: got my test tomorrah
Good luck with your work :yy:

Ah man you have good taste :drool:Specially the cookie
I love their cookies...

Spoiler

*prays*May Holy Cheesus be on your side :adore:

why tyty

i had the triple choc chip heh

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow
every f****** time lol, I was brought up in nz and aus (used to have aussie accent but now just british one :lol:-read my about me)

why is it so surprising unknown? :007: and what about you then?

#asianinvasioin #asianrelations #chineseexperitise #chinesehypotheses #chineseescapees

ok got carried away :holmes:

I don't know, I just never expected it. I guess I just think of people on TSR with their TSR personalities, and I don't really imagine anything beyond that. :ashamed: My ethnic origin is Srilanka, but British born and bred.

I just looked through your entire profile - took me quite a while. :lol: I already knew about your passion for dance (hard to miss tbh :wink:) and your love of memes, but the rest is completely new to me. :colondollar:
*curls up and makes funny noise*
Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

:toofunny:
I feel like he's judging me for suggesting that XD
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
why tyty

i had the triple choc chip heh

np :colondollar:ooh you cheeky :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
:toofunny:
I feel like he's judging me for suggesting that XD
Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl: :rofl:

Just noticed the cutlery in the background :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix. English assessment tomorrow !!! Oooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habina786xx
Matrix. English assessment tomorrow !!! Oooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy! :smile:
Ooh good luck! Just remember what I've said and any extra tips you have an hopefully you'll do fine. :h: Feel free to ask me anything else too.

What's the assessment on?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy! :smile:
Ooh good luck! Just remember what I've said and any extra tips you have an hopefully you'll do fine. :h: Feel free to ask me anything else too.

What's the assessment on?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Poem called storm on an island and the prelude.

Part of gcse aqa conflict and power x

I'm currently analysing them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone ate Go ahead cookie bites?
They actually taste really good ngl:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poem called storm on an island and the prelude.

Part of gcse aqa conflict and power x

I'm currently analysing them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh OK, literature. Good luck with that :smile: is this your forst practice exam for poetry?

That's good :smile:
(I didn't do those poems; I did relationships)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Has anyone ate Go ahead cookie bites?
They actually taste really good ngl:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yusss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh OK, literature. Good luck with that :smile: is this your forst practice exam for poetry?

That's good :smile:
(I didn't do those poems; I did relationships)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yusss. What shall I include in the conclusion?

How many paragraphs should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Selling dodgy spoons :lol:
Angry
I feel like crap
Yusss. What shall I include in the conclusion?

How many paragraphs should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, well remember this is a first attempt so try not to be too harsh on yourself - the first time at English exams can be a real pain sometimes!

Have a look at the examples I gave you - they should give you the best ideas for this. I'd say a general sentence with the wording of the question.
(As I said, I haven't looked at these poemd so I don't know what they're about. If the question was: How are strong emotions presented in Storm on an Island and The Prelude?
The first few conclusive sentences could be:
Strong emotions are clearly presented in different ways in both poems. In 'Storm on an Island', the speaker...... however, in 'The Prelude', the speaker.......These differences in emotion are evident because of the [list form/language/structure features in the poems plus one or two sentences to explain] Despite this, there are some similarities between the poems. [One or two sentences with features and similarities]. To conclude, ......................... [here you just say a sentence about the overall answer tp the question (basically what your first sentence in the conclusion says)]

^I think that's it, or at least that's the rough plan of what I'd do as a conclusion. Try not to make it too long as most of the marks will be in the main section of your essay.

As for length, whatever I've said in past PMs. Tbh this is something I always struggled with. For both language and literature, my teacher generally said to try and do 5/6 points (5/6 paragraphs) so that's an aim. If you feel that's too much, don't rush the paragraphs. It's better to have a few good paragraph than lots of sloppy ones. In class I only ever really got to a maximum of 3 and got 3/4 in the actual exam I think (:dontknow:tbh) so definitely focus on adding in all your paragraph sections. The aim of about 5 is there so you try to get a range of points. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh I see, and OCD always has to have its own way:rolleyes: (it's so inconsiderate, isn't it? :unimpressed:)

I'm afraid I didn't. I don't suppose you saw an earlier post from me to z on here? Anyways, it just kept me up :redface:
I hope you slept well though Freezer! :smile:

Aww so a good day? :smile:

My day? Tired :tongue: I had a maths test and was tired through that :tongue: but I think it was OK :crossedf:
How's your day going? :smile:

Aww glad to hear it! When I scrolled down and saw this post it just made mw smile with so much happiness! :h:
Great to hear this :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

It sure is determined to get its own way!
(Oh it sure is! :unimpressed:)

Aww, no I didn't see it I'm afraid. What happened?
Aw I'm so sorry to hear that!
I slept well thanks! A little longer would've been nice! :smile:

Aww nooo! I'm glad that it was ok though! :smile:
My day has been ok! :smile: Found out my next job is in a mental health building so looking forward to that! :biggrin:

Aww really? That's so awesome! That's made me smile! :smile:

Latest