The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Accomodation asap

Hi does anyone have or know of any Accomodation going close to DMU?
I have a flat room at Ben Rusell Court that I'm looking to move out of by Saturday at £99 per week, bills included. Its a 3min walk from the Hugh Aston building and a 10 minute walk from the city centre. I share with 4 lovely ladies who are really clean. Their preference for a flat mate is a female, so if you're a female and interested, email me at [email protected] :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tianna_1997
I have a flat room at Ben Rusell Court that I'm looking to move out of by Saturday at £99 per week, bills included. Its a 3min walk from the Hugh Aston building and a 10 minute walk from the city centre. I share with 4 lovely ladies who are really clean. Their preference for a flat mate is a female, so if you're a female and interested, email me at [email protected] :smile:

Hi I emailed you already, can I view tomorrow ?
Original post by Jen1605_
Hi I emailed you already, can I view tomorrow ?

Hi i'm sorry, didnt realise you emailed me. Yh sure what time were you thinking?
Original post by Tianna_1997
Hi i'm sorry, didnt realise you emailed me. Yh sure what time were you thinking?

Hi,
I don't seem to have gotten an email off you, did you type in my email address correctly? You can still view the room tomorrow if you want :smile:
Reply 5
Hello, I have a room if interested?
Reply 6
Hi, I'm looking to transfer the tenancy for a room in an all girl's flat at Umite Students Filbert Village Halls of Residence, due to change of plans by my daughter.

Immediate availability

Details of rooms on website.
Hi,I have a studio flat available for a room takeover/room swap on London road, right next to Domino's. A 10 min walk from Leicester Uni. Only a 9 month contract ending in July and £575 a month all bill included.Message me if your interested or want to see photos or have a viewing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending