The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Woah! DS are on 40k+ posts on their last version of CTAM (actually CTTM since they've already hit a million). How are they getting such large threads?

More to the point, why are TSR limiting us to 10k at a time when we have done 18k once on a thread, and 12k another time? We can clearly do 15k a thread, so why are we capped at 10k? :confused:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:yy:
Thanks - you too!

BURN DETECTED

No worries! :smile: How are you this evening?

Yeah... I'm annoyed with him at the moment. He shouldn't be posting here as he's had far too many accounts.

Original post by spotify95
Woah! DS are on 40k+ posts on their last version of CTAM (actually CTTM since they've already hit a million). How are they getting such large threads?

More to the point, why are TSR limiting us to 10k at a time when we have done 18k once on a thread, and 12k another time? We can clearly do 15k a thread, so why are we capped at 10k? :confused:

No worries! :smile: How are you this evening?

Yeah... I'm annoyed with him at the moment. He shouldn't be posting here as he's had far too many accounts.

I have a headache :frown: Ibuprofen isn't working :redface:
I'm revising for chemistry test as well :wink: How are you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I have a headache :frown: Ibuprofen isn't working :redface:
I'm revising for chemistry test as well :wink: How are you?

Oh dear... I think you have to wait at least 20 minutes for ibuprofen and paracetamol to work, but I could be wrong...

Aah, chemistry tests! I wonder if the spec has changed since when I did chemistry...

I'm good, thanks for asking. A few minutes ago, I was testing some small, portable, unamplified speakers that I was given recently. Basically put, they are crap... One pair is 8 ohm 0.5W, and the other pair was 8 ohm 0.25W! (I thought they were 0.5W until I took one apart to see what the speaker was rated for.)
Having put it back together again, I can safely say that these, and any other pair, of small portable unamplified speakers are going to be eBayed, either individually or as a job lot, as they are quiet and the sound quality is not good... A small portable, amplified speaker set that I had (8 ohm, 2x 0.5W) was louder and better quality sound... though any speaker system with a rating of less than 5W should really be tested before you decide on buying/using it...
Unamplified speakers are ok, as long as they are rated for a good power rating (at least 5W, preferably 15W or higher) and that you've got a decent amplifier to hook it up to. Cheap, nasty 0.5W speakers are no good, though powered speakers are much better than unpowered ones!

111,427 (can we have an edit please?)
(edited 7 years ago)

Are we ready to sing a song? :wink:

1, 2, 3, SING IT! :biggrin:

(P.S. If anyone can think of more lyrics to add (namely the chorus and 2nd verse) then it'd be appreciated as we can make a full song :biggrin:)

Spoiler

Bad news. Read your PM.
Oh dear... I think you have to wait at least 20 minutes for ibuprofen and paracetamol to work, but I could be wrong...

Aah, chemistry tests! I wonder if the spec has changed since when I did chemistry...

111,425 (can we have an edit please?)

It's been 45-50 minutes since I took it :frown:
Yeah it has :wink: I do OCR A :tongue:
I see ah :frown: Hopefully you can get some profit to find a better one :yy:Sorry :frown: done it now
Can't count ffs :frown:
argh this headache :argh:
Think I might go offline and finish the PC stuff now and then just read the book for a bit idk
idek
ahhhhh the stress :frown:111,429
111433:smile:
I love the way the emoticons have gone...

Latest