The Student Room Group

Help with UCAS AS grade submissions.

I sat two AS history exams last year but they don't count towards the A level, do I put my result on the UCAS form?
If your not resitting them then Yes as they count as an AS level
If your resitting them No and you dont have to put them down as seperate but as an overall A2 (A) Level.
Original post by Josh99evs
If your not resitting them then Yes as they count as an AS level
If your resitting them No and you dont have to put them down as seperate but as an overall A2 (A) Level.

But can you put them down if you want?
Original post by richpanda
But can you put them down if you want?

Yes any exams can be put down however, they would want to know your "overall grade" at AS/A2. So say you had an A in one and a C in the other you can put the two results down but if you arn`t continuing with the Subject you only mark it as an AS Level and you imput your "Overall Grade".
If they aren`t A levels/ AS Levels/ GCE Equivalents they arent worth putting down if im honest if you sat "real" exams with boards like the WJEC EDEXCEL ETC you will have an AS Level in that subject
Original post by Josh99evs
Yes any exams can be put down however, they would want to know your "overall grade" at AS/A2. So say you had an A in one and a C in the other you can put the two results down but if you arn`t continuing with the Subject you only mark it as an AS Level and you imput your "Overall Grade".

Yes, I had the different exam type headings of GCSE, AS level and A level. I put in my results for GCSEs and AS levels (even if they are linear), and left the A2 ones as pending.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending