The Student Room Group

How can we improve TSR?

Scroll to see replies

nope.
Ethereal is much much happier off TSR and too busy for it anyway and Diplomat was always a **** to me so i have no intention of seeing him unbanned :smile:

and CJ many things but tbh at the end of the day this place is free i suppose and u have mostly all been good and patient with me and tbh idc much for this site really and prefer sleeping so meh.
Original post by ForestShadow
where? :holmes:

You can rep as many people as you like now, there is no limit.

Simply upping everyone's green gem count to 12 would serve absolutely no purpose.
Original post by CoolCavy
nope.
Ethereal is much much happier off TSR and too busy for it anyway and Diplomat was always a dick to me so i have no intention of seeing him unbanned :smile:

and CJ many things but tbh at the end of the day this place is free i suppose and u have mostly all been good and patient with me and tbh idc much for this site really and prefer sleeping so meh.

What's she up to these days? I still miss her :frown: @Ethereal World

How so? :frown: I didn't know :frown:
As @UWS said
The graph showing your highest quoters is broken and was an awesome feature!

Instant chat with followers is a must!!! Thatd be so awesome!!

The chat thing is No. 1 and would make everyone happy :smile:
Original post by Zuki
There needs to be a new rep system.

More gems = more privileges, i.e. Name colour change, private forums etc

idk u guys are smart you'll figure it out

#MakeTSRGreatAgain

You want TSR to become elitist ok
negative reps plssssss
idk if that is really my place to tell and she probably doesn't want any more of her personal info on TSR really i would assume but she is busy being awesome and successful :cute:
and long story really, dont really feel like dragging it up considering it was all a long time ago plus said perpetrator is happily banned and never apologised so i just forgot it and moved on :redface:
idk if that is really my place to tell and she probably doesn't want any more of her personal info on TSR really i would assume but she is busy being awesome and successful :cute:
and long story really, dont really feel like dragging it up considering it was all a long time ago plus said perpetrator is happily banned and never apologised so i just forgot it and moved on :redface:

Alright, are you okay in other ways though? :hugs:
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

anyway I guess

bring back neg rep (if you can)
block great guys ip (if you can)
let us have gifs as avatar(if you can)
let us have coloured usernames (if you can)
and...free rep for everyone? +5000 would rly help(if you can)

one question, whats the deal with 'great guy'?
Original post by Captain Jack
Is there anything we can do that will make TSR easier for you to use?

Tell me EVERYTHING

Stopping multi time PBUs from accessing the site would definitely help - I know that some areas of Forum Games are being swamped by the same PBU over and over again and it's getting very irritating!

On a more "using the site" level, the multi-quote function doesn't work for me; if I try and use the multi quote feature, it only replies to the last quoted message, not all of them. Been a problem for a while now.
The site also seems to be quite CPU intensive as well but don't know what is causing that.
I would love a new layout or something, i haven't been here long enough to criticise or give ideas
Original post by retro_turtles
one question, whats the deal with 'great guy'?

hes an infamous troll who tried to make 1000 accounts (by being banned on each one asap)
Where someone is obvious trolling (3 strikes) can we have a big troll avatar for them that stays in place for a month?
please stop my asterisks

:cry2:*
hes an infamous troll who tried to make 1000 accounts (by being banned on each one asap)

Tried to make? I thought he was still making them?
Ban all deviants.
not really but things could always be worse :smile:
ty for caring :loveduck:
I don't see the problem.

I don't expect much from tsr so I take it as it goes.
Original post by Zuki
There needs to be a new rep system.

More gems = more privileges, i.e. Name colour change, private forums etc

idk u guys are smart you'll figure it out

#MakeTSRGreatAgain

A private backroom already existed for subscribers and it was scrapped because really nasty stuff/bullying went on in there. And this was when there were only around a dozen people using it. It would be impossible and impractical to create one for a much larger member base as it wouldn't be able to be moderated and would undoubtedly descend into utter chaos.
not really but things could always be worse :smile:
ty for caring :loveduck:

Do you need to talk? :frown:
Is those *******s at college again? :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest