The Student Room Group

Nursing personal statement

So we're just beginning to write out personal statements in school, I want to apply for nursing and am just wondering what the key things to include to be considered are? What will help me towards getting an interview and then if I do get one what sort of questions should I expect?
Thanks in advance
Original post by Caooimhe
So we're just beginning to write out personal statements in school, I want to apply for nursing and am just wondering what the key things to include to be considered are? What will help me towards getting an interview and then if I do get one what sort of questions should I expect?
Thanks in advance

Check out my signature for the Nursing Personal Statement Guidance, it's just been published recently so is up to date and should be useful to you. There is also interview guidance there too.*

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or if anything doesn't make sense :smile:*
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte49
Check out my signature for the Nursing Personal Statement Guidance, it's just been published recently so is up to date and should be useful to you. There is also interview guidance there too.*

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or if anything doesn't make sense :smile:*

I can't see your signature, problem with my phone maybe? Could you message me or reply with the link to the nursing personal statement guidance?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 3
Original post by Charlotte49

Where can I find your signature? Thanks!
Original post by jsam0226
I can't see your signature, problem with my phone maybe? Could you message me or reply with the link to the nursing personal statement guidance?

Thanks in advance!

Original post by Caooimhe
Where can I find your signature? Thanks!

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've been away for a couple of days. It's just below the message although looking on my iPad I don't think they are working on mobile devices at the minute.

Guidance is linked here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Nursing_and_Allied_Health_Personal_Statement_Guidance*

Let me know if you have any issues accessing it.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending