The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thekingnz
what size are you where you say they are disgusting and too big

I'm a 30/32GG but most people are often surprised as they imagine GG to be a lot bigger than it is
Reply 201
I'm 32E.*

You shouldn't be self conscious. Your boobs are none of anyone's business. Anyone who will concern themselves with your boobs for non medical reasons is most likely a perv.*

Guys come in all shapes and sizes, some like big boobs, others prefer small. *
Don't be self conscious about your boob size.... Men don't care and big boobs get in the WAY. Sleeping on my front is really hard now :frown:(

Depending on where I shop I'm a 36 DDD-G. It also changes throughout the month depending on where I am in my cycle.
Original post by 1010marina
Don't be self conscious about your boob size.... Men don't care and big boobs get in the WAY. Sleeping on my front is really hard now :frown:(

Depending on where I shop I'm a 36 DDD-G. It also changes throughout the month depending on where I am in my cycle.

Mat I ask please does this make your bust measure around 43inches?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 32DD but I'm petite looking so it doesn't make a difference what size they are. Boobs are boobs, they're fun. Don't let them dictate your happiness with yourself because I'm sure you have so much more to offer than a pair of boobs.

Remaining anonymous because its ma boobs n that.

32DD and petite. Very hot!
I'm a 30/32GG but most people are often surprised as they imagine GG to be a lot bigger than it is

May I ask please does that make your Bust measure around 39inches?
Original post by 571122
32DD and petite. Very hot!

May I ask please does this make your bust measure around 37inches?
May I ask please does that make your Bust measure around 39inches?

It's around 42 inches I think, the tape measure way doesn't really work
It's around 42 inches I think, the tape measure way doesn't really work

Why is that is your Tape a little on the short side?
I dont have moobs
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
I dont have moobs

good for you then
Why is that is your Tape a little on the short side?

No, it's just not an accurate measuring technique. I only get measured in places like Bravissimo that don't use tapes and I've never had bras fit me more than when I started using them (they laughed when I walked in wearing a 34E)
34E
34D and i'm only 16 D:
34D and i'm only 16 D:

Omg I'm 16 too haha and I'm a 34E
No, it's just not an accurate measuring technique. I only get measured in places like Bravissimo that don't use tapes and I've never had bras fit me more than when I started using them (they laughed when I walked in wearing a 34E)

Why Do they laugh do they think your smaller than a 34E
Omg I'm 16 too haha and I'm a 34E

Have you stopped growing now
34E

do that make your Bust measure around 38inches then?
I'm 21, my bra size is 34B. I do feel self conscious and insecure about my boobs.

Out of curiosity, what bra size are you?

I am the same and 17 but I don't see the problem. After all, they're just two weird shaped balls of fat that are mostly over-sexualised. Then again my feet are a size uk 9 and i guess I just embrace that? Yeah, embrace it. Nobody but you knows your insecurity and nobody will even notice! If they ever do become a problem, just give them the chop - just kidding. Plus, 34B is a perfect size! It's in between. View yourself as being truly blessed!
The biggest.

Latest

Trending

Trending