The Student Room Group

Indian army crosses into Pakistan to attack terrorist targets

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inzamam99
I am a secularist. I despise the extremists on both sides.

Lol

You'll realise one of the side is nearly full of these so called extremists because they've been very succesful in brainwashing their followers.

Actually, nearly all of that side was created by extremists because they had cowardly weak ancestors who got raped and force converted to a religion they didnt want to be in.......... now the foolish descendants glorify those extremists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a secularist. I despise the extremists on both sides.

Lol

If you really did you'd hate the country you are supporting with the amount of Islamic terrorists they harbour, support, and produce. But it's clear you don't.

I suppose you also think isis aren't bad too right?
Original post by TheBBQ
If you really did you'd hate the country you are supporting with the amount of Islamic terrorists they harbour, support, and produce. But it's clear you don't.

I don't support Pakistan's policy of strategic depth through proxies no.

Fortunately General Raheel, who is a good friend of the family's has been working to change that over the past 20 years and now he is making good progress as army chief.

At least I am not in denial about the mistakes and shortcomings of my country and their armed forces. Whereas you guys will never accept India's lurch towards Fascism and the demonstrable influence and threat posed by groups like Shiv Sena. Riots against Christians, Muslims lynched for eating beef, the "ghar wapsi" scheme of forced conversion... But no, only Pakistan has a problem. India is an ocean of tranquility and peace :smile:
Original post by Dhanny
You'll realise one of the side is nearly full of these so called extremists because they've been very succesful in brainwashing their followers.

Actually, nearly all of that side was created by extremists because they had cowardly weak ancestors who got raped and force converted to a religion they didnt want to be in.......... now the foolish descendants glorify those extremists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly what I'm trying to say Dhanny
Original post by TheBBQ
Not necessarily no.

That's you. But looking at the general population and the people in this thread, it certainly seems that way. Their views and incorrect facts on their own history speak volumes.

What does that mean? Elaborate on it. Whenever I have seen such threads, I have always seen Hindus taking side of Hindus/Indians taking side of indians. That's how it is. You can't say that they don't. Same, as with Pakistanis take side of Pakistanis/Muslims take side of Muslims. You can't do it yourself and then call others out when they do the same.

Anyway, leave that. The point here is, that both sides are blaming each other. History tidbits were thrown around throughout this thread. And, not once did I see that, there was any kind of condemnation. We are talking about people dying and all we can do is say 'oh yeah, this happened but you killed more people'. What has that got to do with anything. Aren't lives important regardless of the fact that who killed more people?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheBBQ

That's absurd. The average Pakistani does not support the terrorism. So, you can't tell someone to hate their own country. :facepalm:

At least I am not in denial about the mistakes and shortcomings of my country and their armed forces. Whereas you guys will never accept India's lurch towards Fascism and the demonstrable influence and threat posed by groups like Shiv Sena. Riots against Christians, Muslims lynched for eating beef, the "ghar wapsi" scheme of forced conversion... But no, only Pakistan has a problem. India is an ocean of tranquility and peace
:smile:

Exactly.

To cover up the genocide they have been committing in Kashmir and the murder and blinding of thousands of protestors there in the past few months,

Original post by AlexanderHam
There is a "genocide" in Kashmir in the same way there is a "genocide" in Palestine. It's a buzzword used by Islamic extremists wherever Islam is not allowed to run rampant. Islam is invariably a turbulent minority, it doesn't seem to be able to get along anywhere in the world with the native population.

The Islamic obsession with feeling like victims is a very regressive mindset that is a huge reason why the Islamic world is today filled with violence, terror and despair

There was a genocide in in Kashmir. Islamic terrorism led to an ethnic cleansing of hindus native to the area. Strange they never mention that when crying genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

Even the British Broadcasting Caliphate reported on this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35923237

Fortunately General Raheel, who is a good friend of the family's has been working to change that over the past 20 years and now he is making good progress as army chief.

At least I am not in denial about the mistakes and shortcomings of my country and their armed forces. Whereas you guys will never accept India's lurch towards Fascism and the demonstrable influence and threat posed by groups like Shiv Sena. Riots against Christians, Muslims lynched for eating beef, the "ghar wapsi" scheme of forced conversion... But no, only Pakistan has a problem. India is an ocean of tranquility and peace :smile:

Compared to the ****hole called Pakistan, India is much better when it comes to religious harmony and peace.

The amount of discrimination and killings of the minoritied in Pakistan is wayyyy moree than whats happened in India.

Instead of just leaving Kashmir alone, pakistanis are instigating more fights by border violations and actually supporting terrorists.

India actually does look like an ocean of tranquility and peace when you look at the state of Pakistan and its people. I still dont understand how the worlds most wanted terrorist Bin Laden peacefully lived In Pakistan.
If it werent for foreign powers(USA)gatecrashing into Pakistan, Id think Bin Laden would have easily lived till he died of old age..........
Original post by Saba XD
That's absurd. The average Pakistani does not support the terrorism. So, you can't tell someone to hate their own country. :facepalm:

The average Pakistani probably lives amongst a few terrorists by the looks of it...............
Why dont you admit it.........Pakistan is a terrorist breeding hole.

There's no point trying to reason with them, it's like talking to a brick wall.

You seem to clearly deny the straight hard facts about many of our conflicts and our history. See this post as an example.

Original post by Zargabaath
There was a genocide in in Kashmir. Islamic terrorism led to an ethnic cleansing of hindus native to the area. Strange they never mention that when crying genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

Even the British Broadcasting Caliphate reported on this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35923237
Original post by Dhanny
The average Pakistani probably lives amongst a few terrorists by the looks of it...............
Why dont you admit it.........Pakistan is a terrorist breeding hole.

Lol I see the hatred in you. Get well soon.
Lmao. I love that some people in this thread are like it is ok if we killed people, but because you killed more. The world should hate you. :rofl:
Original post by Saba XD
Lol I see the hatred in you. Get well soon.

Are you denying Pakistan hosts a number of terrorist cells of which they are completely aware of?

For instance, do you believe that their government was oblivious to the fact Osama Bin Laden was in a compound a hundred kilometers away from Islamabad close to a Pakistani army base?
If you have been reading the news properly, youll see that the pakistani people of kashmir have been blinded permanently by indian soldiers, pakistan wanted a bit of kashmir and india wants it back, a war thats been going on since the 1940s
Original post by Dodgypirate
Are you denying Pakistan hosts a number of terrorist cells of which they are completely aware of?

For instance, do you believe that their government was oblivious to the fact Osama Bin Laden was in a compound a hundred kilometers away from Islamabad close to a Pakistani army base?

Where did I deny that? I just called him out that the average Pakistani is aware. And, they hate the terrorism as much as the next person. But, you can't ask them to hate their own country. What part of that is so hard to understand. :lol:
Original post by Saba XD
What does that mean? Elaborate on it. Whenever I have seen such threads, I have always seen Hindus taking side of Hindus/Indians taking side of indians. That's how it is. You can't say that they don't. Same, as with Pakistanis take side of Pakistanis/Muslims take side of Muslims. You can't do it yourself and then call others out when they do the same.

Anyway, leave that. The point here is, that both sides are blaming each other. History tidbits were thrown around throughout this thread. And, not once did I see that, there was any kind of condemnation. We are talking about people dying and all we can do is say 'oh yeah, this happened but you killed more people'. What has that got to do with anything. Aren't lives important regardless of the fact that who killed more people?

There's a difference between generally supporting other members of your religion and being inherently blind to their flaws because of your own fanaticism and cult like mentality. I'm the former rather than the latter like many of pakistanis and muslims in this thread. These are the same people who blindly support palestine.

I'm not saying we don't, I'm saying we have far less people like that, for some interesting reason 🤔

Depends on the lives in question. If isis and all the other terrorists died tomorrow I'd be partying all weekend.

Original post by Saba XD

I think you'd be quite surprised. The fact that islamic fundamentalism and terrorism correlate strongly should already be a big indicator. But like some of the others I suppose you choose to ignore that fact.

I know plenty who hate pakistan, one more wouldn't hurt. :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
Where did I deny that? I just called him out that the average Pakistani is aware. And, they hate the terrorism as much as the next person. But, you can't ask them to hate their own country. What part of that is so hard to understand. :lol:

Aware of?

I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest Pakistanis, as a whole, "hate" terrorism.
Lmao you should thank us Indians for eliminating the scum(terrorists) in Pakistan which you're government and armed forces were clearly uncapable of doing...............

Instead your doing the opposite smh.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending