The Student Room Group

Do YOU have a signature? (TSR One)

Scroll to see replies

I wish people who use the TSR app would stop uploading stupidly big signatures. You don't have to look at them, but I do. They take up half my screen! :colonhash:
Reply 21
Original post by Snufkin
I wish people who use the TSR app would stop uploading stupidly big signatures. You don't have to look at them, but I do. They take up half my screen! :colonhash:

Mine's small:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once I asked for my name in pun form. The response was: "Do you Ethan lift, bro?" Thanks moonkatt.

TSR Support Team for TSR Community. | Quote me for a reply! | Please don't PM me regarding moderation issues. Head over to AtCT instead!

GIFs!

Reply 23
Original post by iEthan
Once I asked for my name in pun form. The response was: "Do you Ethan lift, bro?" Thanks moonkatt.

TSR Support Team for TSR Community. | Quote me for a reply! | Please don't PM me regarding moderation issues. Head over to AtCT instead!

GIFs!

That's more like a bloody biography:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
That's more like a bloody biography:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smug:

I got bored... :erm:
Original post by bluemadhatter
I meant the forum one :rofl:

...I am so dumb :lol:
Reply 27
Original post by iEthan
:smug:

I got bored... :erm:

Yikes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 29
clicking that image will take you to AtCT! Technology these days, huh?iEthan is pretty cool.
Original post by Airmed
clicking that image will take you to AtCT! Technology these days, huh?iEthan is pretty cool.

Well, isn't that fetching? :flutter:
Reply 31
Original post by iEthan
Well, isn't that fetching? :flutter:

Isn't it just? :mmm:
Original post by Marshall Taylor

Spoiler

Nooooooo :lol:

I meant the forum signature :tongue: but anyhow thanks for the effort xD and its a really nice signature - fancy af :woo:
Yep!
yes
Original post by Rhaenys10
What even is a signature

a person's name written in a distinctive way as a form of identification in authorizing a cheque or document or concluding a letter.

jk :lol: its the thing ppl have at the end of each of theirs posts, go to customise my tsr in your profile to change yours!
Original post by bluemadhatter
Nooooooo :lol:

I meant the forum signature :tongue: but anyhow thanks for the effort xD and its a really nice signature - fancy af :woo:

Ooh haha, no problem!
Reply 37
New sig :gah:
clicking that image will take you to AtCT! Technology these days, huh?
iEthan is pretty cool.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
New sig :gah:
clicking that image will take you to AtCT! Technology these days, huh?
iEthan is pretty cool.

Even more fetching :flutter:
Reply 39
Original post by iEthan
Even more fetching :flutter:

Editing my own posts :colonhash: Not my fault TSR hates me.

But yes, rather fetching. :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest