The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Invitation to BNP video interview.

I take it i passed the online tests? Anyone received a rejection from BNP post tests?
Is the below email basically saying you're not the best candidate so you'll probs get rejected but we're gonna take time getting back to you?

Further to your recent application for the position of Analyst - Internship - Global Banking & Markets, Markets Summer Internship - EMEA - London, we would like to confirm that your application is still under review.

We have had a high level of interest in this programme which has delayed the response time.

We will be back in touch with you in the coming weeks with a further update.

Thank you for your patience and for your interest in HSBC.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3602
My status for UBS was "Under Review" but it has changed to "Interviews / Assessment in Progress" - haven't got any interview invite though. Does anyone know if it means that I am yet to receive it, or it's just the next stage of them reviewing the applications?

Thanks!
Original post by dasu95
Is the below email basically saying you're not the best candidate so you'll probs get rejected but we're gonna take time getting back to you?

Further to your recent application for the position of Analyst - Internship - Global Banking & Markets, Markets Summer Internship - EMEA - London, we would like to confirm that your application is still under review.

We have had a high level of interest in this programme which has delayed the response time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got the same email just now... If they wanted to reject us they would have by now. My application is pretty strong so If it was weak i would have been rejected like other have.
Reply 3604
Does anyone have information on the M&G interview?
that **mn BNPP test dude, I left 9 questions in verbal
Reply 3606
RBC Telephone Interview for IBD Summer. Could anyone provide any insight? What kind of questions etc...
Original post by torres657
that **mn BNPP test dude, I left 9 questions in verbal

Yeah it was ****ed up. That's definitely good enough to pass, I left like 20 and got through.
Original post by L_ane
RBC Telephone Interview for IBD Summer. Could anyone provide any insight? What kind of questions etc...

congrats mate

when did you apply?
Original post by Turing
Yeah it was ****ed up. That's definitely good enough to pass, I left like 20 and got through.

did you already do your video interview? what it is like?
RBC telephone interview for global markets on Wednesday. Anyone done this already who can provide insights to types of questions? Says its competence, biographical and technical.
Anyone else done the M&G online test? Possibly the longest thing ever I thought the verbal stuff would never end.
Original post by AenigmaFx
Congrats, may I ask what division?

ibd

@torres657
August
Original post by dasu95

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got to this stage with their spring week program before getting rejected and now in the same waiting position again.
Difficult to know what it means, HSBC seem to send a lot more email updates regarding the application process compared to other banks.
I presume you got the minimum benchmark/criteria email too, I reckon most likely they are still narrowing down interview invitations and looking to see how many more invitations can be given depending on how successful interviews have been so far.
Reply 3614
congrats mate

when did you apply?

Cheers

Applied the 21st, completed tests the 23rd.
Original post by L_ane
Cheers

Mind if i ask which uni you go to? (if you dont wish to share, semi target, target or non target would be fine :smile: )
Original post by L_ane
Cheers

wow, that's super quick, I applied on 11th and still waiting

good luck with your interview
wow, that's super quick, I applied on 11th and still waiting

good luck with your interview

I got my "tests passed" email on the 9th and still waiting. I wonder if RBC are doing reverse rolling basis this year :colonhash:
RBC IBD interview has anyone done it?
Has anyone done Citi's Financial Times Exercise? I have the AC on Monday. Any advice would be great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending