The Student Room Group

I'm Gay AMA

Literally anything

Scroll to see replies

im gay.png
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
girls cant be gay. your profile picture is of females, im guessing thats you. the real definition of girls attracted to their own gender are lesbian.

gay.JPG

Not true though I think the confusion comes from 'gay' being more associated to men than women, but it is a real definition.:smile:
do u like psychology or sociology?
Original post by SeanFM
gay.JPG

Not true though I think the confusion comes from 'gay' being more associated to men than women, but it is a real definition.:smile:

Yea the definition of a lesbian is a 'gay woman'
Original post by tamil fever
do u like psychology or sociology?

Um, i don't do either as subjects but i find psychology particularly fascinating as it links heavily into some areas of biology (which i do)
Original post by Callum323
im gay.png

????
I am heterosexual AMA
What do you think about the new Gears of war 4 coming out?
How can you tell?

Spoiler

Does your sexuality define you? I don't get why people have to announce it like do you want a plaque or a metal?. You're not first nor last person to be gay, it's 2016 it's not out the ordinary. :smile:
It's 2016, nobody cares if you're gay.
Original post by Longshot002
What do you think about the new Gears of war 4 coming out?

I think it's great

( i have no idea what i'm talking about)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
How can you tell?

Spoiler

I accidentally touched a rainbow and looked what happened

Srsly tho, the thought of guys naked disgusts me
Original post by Bukalemun123
I am heterosexual AMA

Original post by xobeauty
Does your sexuality define you? I don't get why people have to announce it like do you want a plaque or a metal?. You're not first nor last person to be gay, it's 2016 it's not out the ordinary. :smile:

No of course it doesn't, and no i don't, its not about that, i started this thread because people generally do have questions. I'm literally fresh out the closet (i was done with keeping a straight face) and its exciting to me, to me it doesn't matter how many others are gay I am just proud to be me and i should be allowed to be. The fact i can't make this thread without being labelled as an attention seeker shows that something is still wrong
Original post by ProbablyJade
The fact i can't make this thread without being labelled as an attention seeker shows that something is still wrong

The only thing wrong here is that you dont't seem to realize starting a thread with 'I THINK I'M DIFFERENT ASK ME ANYTHING' is attention seeking. Don't twist it and play the inequality card.
I accidentally touched a rainbow and looked what happened

Srsly tho, the thought of guys naked disgusts me

Damn
Well that was my starter question
The real question, dare you enter its realm, is in the spoiler below :colone: @04MR17

Spoiler

Original post by pmc:producer
The only thing wrong here is that you dont't seem to realize starting a thread with 'I THINK I'M DIFFERENT ASK ME ANYTHING' is attention seeking. Don't twist it and play the inequality card.

I'm sorry, i realise i'm not different or special, many people are gay. I didn't want to offend you
No of course it doesn't, and no i don't, its not about that, i started this thread because people generally do have questions. I'm literally fresh out the closet (i was done with keeping a straight face) and its exciting to me, to me it doesn't matter how many others are gay I am just proud to be me and i should be allowed to be. The fact i can't make this thread without being labelled as an attention seeker shows that something is still wrong

Be gay and go on with your life, when you label and announce it, it's people like you who won't let it be the norm. Do you get what I'm saying?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Damn
Well that was my starter question
The real question, dare you enter its realm, is in the spoiler below :colone: @04MR17

Spoiler

It's obviously the moonwalk, there may be an argument for the crotch grab but it makes me think of pinecones

Quick Reply

Latest