The Student Room Group

Had a very *****y day... AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IndyPrince
Would you like a hug?

Spoiler

Thanks hun! :bigsmile:
Me too. I had a s***load of mathematics to do.

Spoiler

Reply 22
Pant shirts or skirt shirts?
Chin up beautiful. We're all here for you. I love you and I care for you. If you ever need me just PM me and ill do my best to help X♥

Have a little rest and think on the brighter side :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Me too. I had a s***load of mathematics to do.

Spoiler

I personally love Maths but the people in my class ruin it for me.
Original post by Flakeyon
I personally love Maths but the people in my class ruin it for me.

I wish I liked maths, but I just don't get some parts of it. *sigh*
Reply 26
Original post by Aimen.
Pant shirts or skirt shirts?

Pant shirts all the way.
Reply 27
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I wish I liked maths, but I just don't get some parts of it. *sigh*

I don't get some parts of it either but I guess that it is (very weirdly) comforting for me.
Reply 28
Original post by IndyPrince
Would you like a hug?

Spoiler

aaawww thank you love!
I don't get some parts of it either but I guess that it is (very weirdly) comforting for me.

I'm jelly. :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Longshot002
What's your opinion on Herbal Essences Shampoo?

It smells sooo good I could eat it!
Original post by UWS
What's the pH of your toilet water?

One of my favourite teachers is leaving, I got pushed into a wall by an immature c*** almost injuring me and my friend and then I had a supply for science and the class was screaming and shouting for one whole hour which gave me a headache and it had to end by my best friends blabbing on about crushes. Just one of those days which I hate really hate and it's not even finished yet. Tbh, I'd love a hug...

:hugs:

Well, at least today's over. Tomorrow will be better :h:

:biggrin: aha well i never got it all,so you sound like a bloody genius and i salute you
One of my favourite teachers is leaving, I got pushed into a wall by an immature c*** almost injuring me and my friend and then I had a supply for science and the class was screaming and shouting for one whole hour which gave me a headache and it had to end by my best friends blabbing on about crushes. Just one of those days which I hate really hate and it's not even finished yet. :mad:

oh boohoo!
my gf is addicted to drugs, I don't know where my dad is, I can't afford uni, and I'm hungry and cold, look who's lucky
Me too; I picked up a bottle of orange juice and it made my hand sticky. :frown:
Title says it all. Ask away!

What's happened? :frown: :console:
Reply 37
Original post by Elastichedgehog
:hugs:

Well, at least today's over. Tomorrow will be better :h:

Hopefully it is. :smile: And I hope yours goes well too.
Reply 38
One of my favourite teachers left, I got pushed into a wall by an immature c*** almost injuring me and my friend and then I had a supply for science and the class was screaming and shouting for one whole hour which gave me a headache and it had to end by my best friends blabbing on about crushes. Just one of those days which I hate, really hate. But it's over and I am over it.
Reply 39
Original post by katy-grace
:biggrin: aha well i never got it all,so you sound like a bloody genius and i salute you

Hehehe thanks, im not a genius but i like to call myself that at times. :albertein:

Quick Reply

Latest