The Student Room Group

Feeling guilty

OK so I've just started dating this boy ( for about 2.5 months) and he's so amazing: he treats me like a queen and is vv patient with me, he's the one guy I've been looking for.... But I'm currently in med school and theres a boy who goes to lecture classes with me and likes me and I mean I HV a tinyy little part of me that has feelings for him, and I don't think he knows that I HV a bf already

What do I do!??
Thanks
Original post by QueenGIGI
OK so I've just started dating this boy ( for about 2.5 months) and he's so amazing: he treats me like a queen and is vv patient with me, he's the one guy I've been looking for.... But I'm currently in med school and theres a boy who goes to lecture classes with me and likes me and I mean I HV a tinyy little part of me that has feelings for him, and I don't think he knows that I HV a bf already

What do I do!??
Thanks

Stay with your boyfriend and distance yourself from this guy, or say to your boyfriend you've lost feelings from him and breakup, then do what you want.
Reply 2
Original post by donutellme
Stay with your boyfriend and distance yourself from this guy, or say to your boyfriend you've lost feelings from him and breakup, then do what you want.

Hi. I love my current bf way more than this guy, but the guy from med school is just bothering me. I dunno maybe I should just tell him that Im already with someone?
Reply 3
I kept reading that as HIV :redface:

Stick with your boyfriend and tell the other guy you have a boyfriend, cut contact with the new guy.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
I kept reading that as HIV :redface:

Stick with your boyfriend and tell the other guy you have a boyfriend, cut contact with the new guy.

kk & thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending