The Student Room Group

Classy or trashy party theme

I have a party coming up which has a 'Classy or Trashy theme' of which I've been assigned to the role of Trashy. Idk what to wear??? Most people are assuming trashy means 'chavvy'? I don't want to spend much money on something I'm not going to wear again?! Any ideas would be much appreciated!!!! I'd like a good outfit without looking like a bit of an idiot 😂

Scroll to see replies

What about some ripped or ragged clothes like Kaneki Ken.
Dress as if it's Halloween. It's the one time of the year girls can dress trashy without being slut shamed.
Reply 3
Trashy means dress like you're worth a tenner.
Original post by TheBBQ
Trashy means dress like you're worth a tenner.

oh.
Dress like a chavvy shlag. Short dress, cleavage on show, too much make-up, fake tan, gold jewellery, slicked back hair with a bun.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
Dress like a chavvy shlag. Short dress, cleavage on show, too much make-up, fake tan, gold jewellery, slicked back hair with a bun.

my type o' woman

tan is for gyps though....chavs are pale:hubba:
Original post by 0to100
my type o' woman :hubba:

Not the sort I'd take home to mum, but oh yeah :sexface:
Not the sort I'd take home to mum, but oh yeah :sexface:

I'd take her home...to bang er. What's wrong with a nice Keeley and her drawn on eyebrows and big ones sticking out her croptop? Gahdamn.
Original post by 0to100
I'd take her home...to bang er. What's wrong with a nice Keeley and her drawn on eyebrows and big ones sticking out her croptop? Gahdamn.

Plus, incredibly trashy girls = more likely to take it up the bum :u:
Plus, incredibly trashy girls = more likely to take it up the bum :u:

If it can fit sure. Sometimes it's a no-go, my friend. Trashy birds chat big game then complain, I find. Gotta go for the quiet ones.
Original post by 0to100
If it can fit sure. Sometimes it's a no-go, my friend. Trashy birds chat big game then complain, I find. Gotta go for the quiet ones.

Everything fits with enough lube and enough force :colone: All about the nerdy girls though, the ones that dress a tiny bit punky and look like they enjoy a game of World of Warcraft also look like they might also love a go on Woody Jr.

Spoiler

:u:
Everything fits with enough lube and enough force :colone: All about the nerdy girls though, the ones that dress a tiny bit punky and look like they enjoy a game of World of Warcraft also look like they might also love a go on Woody Jr.

Spoiler

:u:

eugh that description makes me think of skinny redheads with a cups and big glasses. Which isn't unattractive, but I feel like they're into that bdsm ****.
Something from Pauls Boutique and Marc Jacobs.
Dress like a trash can or wear a black bag
Tons of makeup like far far too much. So much fake tan. Go crazy.
Original post by 0to100
eugh that description makes me think of skinny redheads with a cups and big glasses. Which isn't unattractive, but I feel like they're into that bdsm ****.

Definitely a "don't knock it 'til you've tried it" kinda deal, some of them are pretty fit when you take the silly clothes off and they're normally pretty ****ing adventurous :u: Tbf though some of them are a bit wild for even me :rofl:
Definitely a "don't knock it 'til you've tried it" kinda deal, some of them are pretty fit when you take the silly clothes off and they're normally pretty ****ing adventurous :u: Tbf though some of them are a bit wild for even me :rofl:

you're saying bdsm is a dont knock it till you tried it...
mate I will knock all day, the whole rope **** looks terrible lmao
not against redheads though but I prefer unnatural redheads you know what I mean like the girls who dye that **** that dark red so sexy dunno why
think its cuz a lotta them go down
Original post by 0to100
you're saying bdsm is a dont knock it till you tried it...
mate I will knock all day, the whole rope **** looks terrible lmao
not against redheads though but I prefer unnatural redheads you know what I mean like the girls who dye that **** that dark red so sexy dunno why
think its cuz a lotta them go down

Noooooo not the BDSM, I meant those type of girls :rofl: I ain't into that s****, thankfully a lot of them aren't either even though they look like they might be :lol:
Noooooo not the BDSM, I meant those type of girls :rofl: I ain't into that s****, thankfully a lot of them aren't either even though they look like they might be :lol:

Couple of my boys and I were once joking about how long it would be just to set up bdsm like we're gonna have so much tools and materials lad lol and where the **** are we gnna get those wooden pallets and them ****ing cuffs and chains, we'd look like serial killers just to shop for that **** lol by the time we finish nailing everything down we would be too tired to even use em lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending