The Student Room Group

Help with this question please!

Explain how normal titrations are carried out in industry; include at least one example in your answer.
Original post by syeds
Explain how normal titrations are carried out in industry; include at least one example in your answer.

What are you struggling with? It seems like stuff that could be researched quite easily?
Reply 2
Original post by sindyscape62
What are you struggling with? It seems like stuff that could be researched quite easily?

i can find examples but not how its carried out, all i can find it automated machines for how its carried out which is not enough as i need to use detail
Original post by syeds
i can find examples but not how its carried out, all i can find it automated machines for how its carried out which is not enough as i need to use detail

I'd describe how the titration machine works (there's a good page here from a manufacturer, although it's probably more than you need) and link it to a by-hand titration. Maybe mention the advantages of a machine- eg: lack of subjectivity about colour changes.
Reply 4
Original post by sindyscape62
I'd describe how the titration machine works (there's a good page here from a manufacturer, although it's probably more than you need) and link it to a by-hand titration. Maybe mention the advantages of a machine- eg: lack of subjectivity about colour changes.

thanks, this helped me answer my next question :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest