The Student Room Group

Classy or trashy party theme

Scroll to see replies

trashy means slutty. so don't wear much. You got the easier option.
Original post by 0to100
Couple of my boys and I were once joking about how long it would be just to set up bdsm like we're gonna have so much tools and materials lad lol and where the **** are we gnna get those wooden pallets and them ****ing cuffs and chains, we'd look like serial killers just to shop for that **** lol by the time we finish nailing everything down we would be too tired to even use em lool

:lol: I guess that's why a lot of them build one of those "dungeons", once it's built it's built.
Original post by WoodyMKC
:lol: I guess that's why a lot of them build one of those "dungeons", once it's built it's built.

you know a lotta bout this m8..
and where the **** am i meant to get a dungeon :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
you know a lotta bout this m8..
and where the **** am i meant to get a dungeon :rofl:

I know a lot about a lot :wink:
I dunno... cellar/basement or attic? Seems like you're considering it :rofl:
I know a lot about a lot :wink:
I dunno... cellar/basement or attic? Seems like you're considering it :rofl:

only if you help me build it bro
I'm moving to dingle soon anyway so I'm sure where I'm staying will look like a dungeon anyhows
Quadruple your normal amount of makeup and you'll pretty much look like trash guaranteed.
Original post by 0to100
only if you help me build it bro
I'm moving to dingle soon anyway so I'm sure where I'm staying will look like a dungeon anyhows

Literally just been looking at pics of them, some of which were in use :rofl: Tbh, looking at them, if a girl did ask me to tie her up, gag her and give her a good whipping and a pounding, I'd totally be into that s***. If she asked to tie me up and dominate me though... nah nah nah...
Literally just been looking at pics of them, some of which were in use :rofl: Tbh, looking at them, if a girl did ask me to tie her up, gag her and give her a good whipping and a pounding, I'd totally be into that s***. If she asked to tie me up and dominate me though... nah nah nah...

bruh...
Original post by 0to100
bruh...

Just being honest :mmm:
Original post by Anon7898
I have a party coming up which has a 'Classy or Trashy theme' of which I've been assigned to the role of Trashy. Idk what to wear??? Most people are assuming trashy means 'chavvy'? I don't want to spend much money on something I'm not going to wear again?! Any ideas would be much appreciated!!!! I'd like a good outfit without looking like a bit of an idiot 😂

Just dress like this and you'll be golden

7e42e45fdaa9908ad034b0c3796e3290.jpg
Just being honest :mmm:

you should have bout 100 pms now from thirsty virgins lol
Original post by 0to100
you should have bout 100 pms now from thirsty virgins lol

Hope so :biggrin:

Quick Reply